DONDI 1961-1998

uh and yes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

1) if you haven't seen or bought this book, run and get it now!!! it should be right there in your book case next to subway art.

he is one of the dopest writers of all time, bar none! i honestly did not know what this man did untill i saw his book. he is the style master general! and i also didn't realize how many writers he tought. the day we lost DONDI, was the day DONDISM was born. peace AMEN1

Guest Ser3adc

bah...proph u beet me to it...i was gonna scan those pics...and i'm rackin the dondi book this weekend so i'll post alotta shit when i get it...peace.

Dondi was a true style master general. I ahve so many words i could say about him but it is such a loss we lost such an amazing writer. After reading his boi and learning about him he inspired me even more. He was a great man who contributed a lot to the world of subaway art and graffiti in general...

"Dondi.. CIA"< crazy inside artists

Donald White<< rest in peace

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

THE STYLE MASTER GENERAL yes man 4 real dondi is was still is king of style he influnces me to thius very day,anyone who has read his book knows the koo,my man was unstoppable,the best ,only case2 comes close in style,long live dondi cia top rest in peace,the original subway soldier

STYLE MASTER INDEED

To all who do not know DONDI has his own website. crazy flix and very personal insight. it was put together by his all time partner DURO

i know Dondi's brothers check the guestbook from time to time so sign and show the White family love

here is a flix from the memorial section

http://dondiciakings.com/DONDI%20MEMORIALS/fr8_dondi_cav.jpg'>

by one of the all time freight kings CAV SV BFK

bem

Guest 87centHitMan
Originally posted by evilistic

i always get inspired by that 3rd one...shame im a lazy fuk

Shit me too. I 've always loved that picture It seems so animated and lively. You can tell he's just in the groove, killing that transit...Love those bus photos, too. He was definitely a good writer...

not enough flicks on this thread..

i know that someone must have some out there..

i will post my 2 most fav dondi flicks ever

here you go:http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00201906f00000114.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00201906f00000113.jpg'>

he's my fav graff artist by far..a true king all around..

its sad that he cant be here to read all the great things people say about him...but his work will live on forever.

R.I.P. Dondi White

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by R

Just buy his book, it's worth it.

why are you gonna buy it when barns and noble is the slackest place to rack from, so yea if you feel like you need to buy it do what you feel, but get the fucking book, definately a good investment

Archived