Canadian man gets 420 piercings. In one day. Guiness Book surrenders.

Poop Man Bob

http://www.canoe.ca/CNEWSWeirdNews0203/28_...ercing-sun.html

http://www.canoe.ca/CNEWSWeirdNewsImages02/0328_london.jpg'>

LONDON, Ont. (CP) -- A southwestern Ontario man has set a world record that will take a lot of needling to beat.

Wednesday night, Nathan Robitaille, 23, of Chatham, Ont., became the person with the most number of piercings in a single day.

Robitaille had 420 needles stuck under the skin on his two arms, breezing past a North Carolina man's Guinness record of 301 set Feb. 1.

"I just wanted to have a record and it's not like I can beat the fastest 100 metres," Robitaille said. "My mom didn't know what to say."

It took Bobby Robichaud, a body piercer at Unlimited Inc., more than three hours to do all the piercings.

The 420 needles that were in Robitaille's arm were worth about $150.

"Some spots are worse than others," Robitaille said, as more needles were stuck into his arm. "On my forearm it's not too bad, but on my shoulders it's pretty intense."

The so-called "play piercings" won't be permanent. Once the official count was complete, the Guinness record broken, the needles were taken out.

As a precaution, a health unit inspector was at the shop earlier in the day and a St. John's Ambulance volunteer was also on the scene to monitor Robitaille's blood pressure.

:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Was that frst guy TT or Aser1ne?

the last dude was some guy down in cuba.

the cuban gov. refused to give the dude a ID unless he took that crap off. needless to say he doesent have an ID. He makes cash down there taking photos with tourists for some cash. the cubans have decided to look the other way while this dude earns his "bling"

getting pierced to break world records is pretty damn stupid in my opinion. i mean, big deal first that dude spelled out "slayer" with captive bead rings on his back, and then he had the world record for like a month or something now this guy will have the record until next week when some dumfuck puts 421 needles through himself and so on and so on.

Archived