Research for Advertising

moyen

I'm trying to research some information on avdertising for an upcoming essay, does anyone have good links or articles? Some referneces to some literature would be helpful as well. I'm trying to take a "Is it possible to to be ethical and socially responsible in producing an advertising campaign?" angle.

Any help muchly appreiciated.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

depends on what you're advertising... Seeking thinks the Truth can do no wrong, but I tend to see them as a bunch of lying tobacco execs who are now raising money to defeat tobacco in America while still selling smokes for 2 packs a nickle in the phillipines...

it's also good to remember that advertising doesn't FORCE anyone to do anything, it only creates awareness, so... try to think of dsome 'ethical' ad campaigns and some 'unethical' ads and go to their sites... like anti-AIDs v. Beer commercials, or the liquor commercials that have been on cable for a while but are trying to push through to the major networks

Archived