DRINKING.

soopafeen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by platapie

E&J brandy. thugged out sence cub scouts

at the prom party a few years back i drank a whole fucking bottle of this shit....i thought i was going to die....then the cops broke up the party so i pretended i was sleeping on the couch...they woke me up and said time to go home...so i get up and start walking, i bumped into a cop, almost fell down a flight of stairs and then my friend grabbed me and took me home...i dont know how the fuck i got home cause he didnt know where i lived, the smell of that shit makes me cringe

Beer and good beer only.

I don't torture myself with budweiser and all that shit. Brown ales, stouts, and old ales. Fuck anything paler than krylon warm brown. Old Speckled Hen is really good, and that's a pale ale, so I shouldn't talk shit. I haven't found a good american beer yet. Rolling Rock is tolerable for when I have no money, it's got a decent flavor, but I've acquired this thing for Tetley's pub ale in the 14oz cans and Old Peculier old ale. Pretty much anything that Scottish and Newcastle imports is great. Beer isn't really beer unless you can actually taste it.

http://www.newcastlebrown.com/company/beer/images/peculier.gif'>

diet pepsi. can't go puttin weight on if i gotta run from them yard workers. i hate this whole new clamp down with security, cant paint shit without a flashlight in your eye. really tho, non diet colas are empty calories. its just not healthy. diet soda has protein (trivial amount). water is good for you...thats about it.

• 1 month later...
Guest platapie

i personally go at it liek a 9 to 5er drinkign isnt a fun thign to do its a lifestyle and a its hard work.

Guest professor poopatronic

well my absolute favorite drink anywhere is johnny walker black label. or any good scotch really. just a tall glass of that with no ice and no water. lovely.

cheap red wine is always fun.

beer: guinness draught, kokanee, molson, carlsberg, newcastle, or anything dark really.

i also love jack daniels, especially jack and coke. and if my sole interest is just getting completely destroyed, some cheap vodka does wonders.

Guest sneak

im all with the smirnoff ice

the way i figure it, is like this:

scenario1: ur at a party. a girl u no is there. u like this girls. u want to get her druk, or at least merry, so u pull out the heavy shit (jd etc). she has some and collapses or doesnt touch it

scenario2: same as above except this time u pull out a smirnoff ice. the laws of the galaxy state that alll girls like this drink....

Guest Stoney Blaze
Originally posted by HomerJayII

GOD BLESS ALCOHOL CONSUMING GRAFF WRITERS. IM NOT ONE TO JUDGE BUT IN MY CURRENT STATE OF DRUNKENESS I SAY FUCK ALL YOU STRAIGHT-EDGERS!!!

IN MY CURRENT STATE OF DRUNKENESS I SAY "KICKIT and have a good time" ALL YOU STRAIGHT-EDGERS!!!

...Glin Levit, Crown or Jack neat. (no ice in a rock glass) with a 'Modelo Negro', 'New Castle' or 'Bud'. at the bar or club. (depending on what bar or club. Inner city varieties.)

Bicardi or Ron Rico, Puerto Rican rum and a Miller High Life at Pop's house. (my father. not a bar. well, he's got a bar.)

St. Pauli Girl at the crib. And a really nice Bottle of some Chillean Merlot my girl from Beantown left for me. ( I'll drink that shit later)

I've had most everything else posted but I gotta try some of that 'Old Peculiar'.

...And if it ain't Drink?....

it's...MOTA! (well, I always got that):dazed:

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

bombay saphire

goddamn yes....i will definatly agree with you on this one....tanquray doesnt have shit on saphire.....

on the beer side mostly heineken, amstel or guiness....mabey one day ill play beer coniseur and broaden the tastes a little bit but fuck it.....im drunk and happy.....no need to go looking for change

i would like to try some italian beer sometime though......hhhrrrmmmmm

Archived