Piercings..

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got 0g lobes (fucking tiny as all hell.. someone find me nice plugs, i'm very picky.) I have an orbital in one ear and just a hoop in my left.

In the future after I quit my current job and buy a van and live down by the river my bottom lip will be graced with metal on the left and right side.

Whoopty doo.

Guest LadyKrink

I got my tounge,my labret, my belly button, my clit, and both my treggas's ( the little weird part in the middle of your ear, i dont know how to spell...)

someone really has to show me how to post flix on this shit....

Originally posted by DEE38

hang something from it and join the club!

p.s... okay, really now.. how is boot knocking with those things on?

like, does the girl dig it alot, or nah?

I'll see what i can do about hangin some stuff off it. I need to borrow a digi camera. That pic is about a year and a half old, but everything still basically looks the same.

and about the "boot knocking", I wouldn't really know. I'm still rockin virgin squad status (by choice). The reason i did all that junk down there was for shock value, and personal satisfaction. You can only go so long hittin up ambedexterious style. After a while it gets old so modifications must be made to retain virgin squad status.

But from the girls that i've asked about it, they actually enjoyed giving oral sex with it. I guess it gives them something to do while they're down there... just something to play with i guess. But i was told it was more interesting to them than the regular ol penis.

Guest -sudz-

AAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

i really did not want to see that at all. i dont see why you would do that sort of thing to poor jimmy.

Guest willy.wonka

hahahahahahaha...makes me wanna pierce my dong.little ring through my head and a tattoo to make it look like a bull.

I used to have my left nipple pierced, but i got tired of it so i took it out. Oh, and the dack will never get pierced. I don't think I'm going to get anything pierced again, I'm tired of all these people getting trendy with it. I was tough as shit when i got my nipple done and then about two years later, every frat boy and his moms had it too.

i have a prince albert.

have had one for nine years now. *(old dude, relatively)

sex with it is not too cool for the girl. dependiong on guys size can cause lacerations and other not fun stuff. if you are gonna play rough, then have him take it out. good for "once in a while good banging"

most times i take it out before sex.

believe me, i like it better with it in, but if you are changing stuff up all the time, and lots of "full withdrawl and repoking" the girl gets extra beat up on reentry.

girls: orally it is okay, but it gets pinched in places sometimes if you are not careful. when you hear it rattling against the teeth it is annoying. best if you keep it folded over, on your tongue or roof of your mouth. anything else and it isn't always cool.

it is really nice for slow, relaxed, playful sex.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

if there was a "line" on the fourm...

you sir just crossed it.

nope... when you become gangster like me, you create for yourself a whole new definition of "crossing the line". I have yet to cross it...

In the beginning of this thread, it request the pictures of any piercing, and even "genitalia". I'm just postin up mine. BESIDES... penis' are just big fingers with veins, and a hole at the end. Mine just happens to have a couple extra holes and now a 9mm beretta hanging from it by some yarn. :D ha ha.. shit cracks me up

Originally posted by Devilush

props to opium for posting that flick

that's dope yo...of course, i dont mind seeing a someone else's penis here and there. just as long as it's on my moniter or TV and not beside me physically.

that picture makes me cringe...man i thought i had a small dick!

haha just jokin, damn that takes some balls (literally). i can't imagine how bad that shit would hurt gettin done! "if you can pinch it, we can pierce it" i was thinkin about getting a bitch on my ass cheek with her tongue going towards my asshole and get my ass pierced where her tongue is. now thats gangsta :crazy:

Originally posted by dai

that picture makes me cringe...man i thought i had a small dick!

haha just jokin, damn that takes some balls (literally). i can't imagine how bad that shit would hurt gettin done! "if you can pinch it, we can pierce it" i was thinkin about getting a bitch on my ass cheek with her tongue going towards my asshole and get my ass pierced where her tongue is. now thats gangsta :crazy:

yeah, i am a member of an elite organization. SPU (small penis' unite). Its cool, i hear about it all the time. But i highly recommend getting pierced down there. Its the most unique, and can be the most painful experience you've ever had. But that all depends on the life you lead. For me, it was very unique, and painfull, but if i could do it all over again, i would still get it done the same way.

If getting your salad tossed on the net is gangsta to you, then hell yeah... go for it. Everyone has their own definition of what they consider "gangstar", so what ever yours is... go for it and post it. Everyone here in channel zero i'm sure is always down for a laugh, so hit it up!

Archived