Man attacks girlfriend who dumped him, realizes it isn't his girlfriend

Poop Man Bob

http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/news/20020327p2a...0dm013000c.html

OSAKA -- An Osaka man was arrested Wednesday for critically injuring a complete stranger after mistakenly identifying the victim as a woman who dumped him, police said.

The jilted lover, Hajime Matsuda, admitted that he knifed the wrong woman.

"I was sure that she was the girlfriend who dumped me, but she wasn't," the unemployed 46-year-old said.

The innocent victim, Kimiko Chin, is fighting for her life after she was stabbed in the stomach in the predawn hours of Wednesday.

Police said Matsuda spotted 46-year-old Chin near his home in Osaka's Tennoji-ku and mistook her to be his former girlfriend.

He kicked her from behind and then rushed back to his home to get a knife.

Chin did not have time to escape and was stabbed by the returning Matsuda.

Matsuda said he only realized the mistake after thrusting the knife into Chin. (Mainichi Shimbun, March 27, 2002)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest whoami
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/news/20020327p2a...0dm013000c.html

OSAKA -- An Osaka man was arrested Wednesday for critically injuring a complete stranger after mistakenly identifying the victim as a woman who dumped him, police said.

The jilted lover, Hajime Matsuda, admitted that he knifed the wrong woman.

"I was sure that she was the girlfriend who dumped me, but she wasn't," the unemployed 46-year-old said.

The innocent victim, Kimiko Chin, is fighting for her life after she was stabbed in the stomach in the predawn hours of Wednesday.

Police said Matsuda spotted 46-year-old Chin near his home in Osaka's Tennoji-ku and mistook her to be his former girlfriend.

He kicked her from behind and then rushed back to his home to get a knife.

Chin did not have time to escape and was stabbed by the returning Matsuda.

Matsuda said he only realized the mistake after thrusting the knife into Chin. (Mainichi Shimbun, March 27, 2002)

Knife happy ninjas....Their all evil I tell you....

Archived