PORTLAND OREGON

Guest FADE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARCEL I am sure you crush the shit out of roseburg. I know it is a bustling metropolis with a huge scene so I am sure you get up more the me. I didn't take offense I think that your stupid fucking pot joke is gay. I am guessing you are a 17 year old faggot because "you wish you were drunk..." FUCK YOU

why do people call portland p-town. thats like the stupidest shit i ever heard of. why dont you just call it portland. thats a good name. p-town sounds like pee-town. big top pee wee- town. their's so man clowns. nobody's up and they're fu-sho not down. the only writer thats up there is bozo.......like i said....clowns. he should write a different word. like a good one. he has some definate potential. somebody talk shit to me. this is so boring.

Originally posted by Jimmy Brown

the only writer thats up there is bozo.......

who the hell is bozo? oh shit this must be like... the truman show or some shit... i dont really live in portland oregon, i live in some fucked up biodome where the omnipotent "bozo" is nowhere to be seen! bizarre!

First off, Kyt is not a portland crew, they killed but they dont originate here, second the Dtc/Dfm beef is done with stop bringing it up, Third Bozo is a fucking faggot with poofy hair, His tags sucks and nobody likes him. The only potential he has is to fall off and die, On a side note..... If any of you MSY retards(with the exeption of clumse, nice fellow.) read this shit tell Case he crossed the fucking line. Your going to fucking bleed.

• 2 years later...

Archived