seekings volumous container of all that is white and sticky

seeking

WHITE STRIPES: behind the lies

unlike my last thread, i wont bash them, simply inform you that they are not brother and sister at all, but ex husband and wife. why the hell they are parading around as brother and sister is beyond me. but trust me, this isnt some wacky speculation. when you live in the same city as someone, you know things about them that they dont want people to know.

so you're saying to yourself, 'so what' i dont care. but im saying to you, dude, the strokes fucking blow goats.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

yeah that might be old news, but the real myth isnt their relationship with eachother but that they are good.

STRIPPED DOWN NYC ROCKNROLL WINNER: THE MOLDY PEACHES

shit, at least theyre funny and dont take themselves seriously.

"STRIPPED DOWN NYC ROCKNROLL WINNER: THE MOLDY PEACHES "

okay railroad im getting this weekend......;)

thanks you seeking for shedding light on the truth.....what would the world be without you....a darker place amigo, a darker place....

im still gonna see how lucky i can get on april 7th...plus i heard seen and ces are having a gallery show opening that thursday in nyc, perfect timing....

whats up beards, seattle bound? i know i know....but seriously lemme know what show you and your band of gypsies are going too...

okay mr. seeking, why dont you tell us what?

(it is the kinda thing that makes me not want to listen to their album, i dont really understand the perpatration...im sure they never said it, perhaps its a rumor of its own accord)

roe...dontmakmehatethewhitestripestooooner

haha, roe you continue to take me way too seriously. if this was a post about radiohead, id say the same shit.

im not trying to get you to not like them. i just wanted to point out that for some unknown reason, they are lying about being brother and sister. that doesnt change their music, its just odd to me. and its odd enough, that i felt it warranted mentioning.

but the strokes, the strokes fucking suck tiny little gopher scrodums.

oh i know man....but seriously that is the kinda shit that make me squirm and not want to listen to em....im weird like that....an artist needs to be more then just their sound....i dunno...im just quirky like that....if i found out about their label fiasco that railroad was mentioning before, and it reaked of shit, i dunno what i would do...i cant listen to shit i dont believe in....

so im glad you brought this to my intention....and yeah i guess i do take it seriously....

and if you say anything about radiohead, i will burn your house down....hows that for serious....

;)

roe...gladheistakingfridayoffoner

Archived