WHAT DID I DO?(girls..)

Well, last night i cheated on my girfriend, with a really close friend of mine that i have known for a good while now. There has always been something there between us, yet we really have never done anything, and have just remained friends..mainly cause i think we both would have gotten wierd on eachother. Wel anyways, last night she and i went to the bar and got pretty rowdy on the bar's dance floor. We got back here and just started goin at it....yet it wasnt just drunk love or whatever...the kisses and everything were soft and passionate and everything was really slow and sensual. I care for my current girlfriend so much, but after this night with her and talking, i want my friend so badly, should i wait?...I just dont know what to do...

Ill post more about it in a bit, i have class.

thanks..

shameless self promotion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

I care for my current girlfriend so much, but after this night with her and talking, i want my friend so badly, should i wait?...I just dont know what to do...

you shouldn't be sitting there going "oh no, who will I choose?". You should be telling your current girl EXACTLY what you did, and let her decide.............

what did you do?

you cheated on your girl

PLEASE do yourself both a favor and break up..even if you don't tell her why

then, don't rush things with your friend..decide if it's worth losing your friendship..you guys may be great together, but when all is said and done, your friendship, no matter how good, will not survive dating and a breakup....

it's obvious you both have strong feelings for each other..

show your current girlfriend some love and respect and get out of her life..i guarantee she does not want to share your feelings, or your body with someone else....and she may eventually find out anyway, which will be awful....be honest with yourself and get out of your ..committed :rolleyes: relationship

Guest Pilau Hands

A few years ago I was in somewhat of the same situation, with variations. I'm not sure if I loved my ex at the time. To me this means I didn't. I was young and it was silly "I love you blah blah smooch," diarrhea. At the time, my close friend and I were hanging out, but my girl didn't like her. Spending time with her made me wonder why the hell we weren't together (I knew...but...longer story). I liked her a lot...mentally. What she thought and said attracted me. So, I was all about the, "Well she can't tell me who to hang out with...buuuuuuut I won't tell her" thing. (I was very young and stupid) My girl and I would fight...bad. Not like, "You were five minutes late to pick me up, I don't like that," fights...I'm talking, "Fuck I hate you, sometimes I don't even know why the fuck I'm with you." Obviously, this left me looking for affection from someone who wasn't possessed by Memnoch...enter the friend. We weren't drunk...it happened once, and I've never cheated on anyone again. Afterwards she wrote a poem and read it to me...it was about borrowing what you can't keep. (ouch) I stayed with the girl...for a few more months of bad bad relationship, and then didn't talk to the friend for like six months after we slept together. Moral of the story...in the end they were both useless people. But that's got chapters and chapters behind it. Take my word for it.

This probably doesn't apply to anything, I just love hearing myself talk.

Now in your situation...I don't know man. In many areas of life, I advocate complete and total honesty...except relationships. This seems assbackwards, but sometimes the truth just destroys things and leaves only chaos. No one feels better, and most times people want to tell the truth to not feel guilty anymore...not to have lovely honesty fields of shmaaahhhh. However...life is much simpler when you're not double-checking your lies before you speak.

If you tell your girl, you have to walk into it knowing that things might end within the next five minutes. That's a long mile, brother. If you don't, you run the risk of your friend writing bad poetry about borrowing shameless self promotion, and never getting to be a publicist...what? As an added bonus, everything with your girl could sting. You'll look at her and know...that she trusts you...but she shouldn't...that she has no idea. Could you live the rest of your relationship being Secret Agent Man? You also might lose a friend, which could be worse. I was young when I went through this, so it was easier to brush guilt off, but it was still there. The ex still doesnt know, and I don't speak to either now.

I don't shut up in real life too.

Ok, first off, i have NEVER cheated on any, ANY of my girlfriends, even the one i went out with for three years...its tooootally agianst my beliefs...thats why this has got me fucked up in the head. This is the exact reason im so agianst it...Seriously, i have never been in a situation like this. I see what you all say by talking with my current girl and telling her the truth, and i am ready to be a man about it and tell her, because i care for her and think that she should know. And i know like pilau said, i cant be secret agent man, im just not that type of person, and couldnt pull it off if i tried. I know that my girlfriend wont be my girlfriend come this weekend when we meet face to face...or much longer after that. As for my friend, im not sure, i talked to her when we ran into eachother on the way back from class, and it was just really awkward, hopefully i will have a chance to talk more with her. If i did get into a relationship with her, this would not be the way i want it to start, cheating on another girl for her?! Thats just bad karma and i think we would be alot more relationship wise if we took it slow...but thats for later, as of now im still doing an assload of thinking and cursing at myself for being retarded...:confused:

Cheating is such a bad idea. Nobody ever wins. What sucks about cheating is that when you sleep with someone else and there's feelings involved, you can't stop thinking about them. Then you have a hard time focusing on your relationship. You start acting different (either too affectionate or distant). It's just hard. Then you realize what a great girlfriend you have, and you're constantly in fear of her finding out your secret. The worse part is when you actually get the know the "mistress" and she's not even WORTH hurting your girlfriend with. She just turns out to be a total immature slut... wait I'm rambling about my own problems... if you think your friend is really that worth it (and most of them time they're not) do your girlfriend a favor and let her go.

Oh wow, thats totattally major.

I don't think you cared for your girl THAT much (maybe you did but not completely) If you cheated on her....

It seems like you always had a thing for your homegirl, but never got around to her.. so is it one of those things where shes in the back of your head even while your with other chicks??

None the less, tell your girlfriend. You HAVE to.

Talk to the other girl about it too...

Good luck... and dont do it again ever! :(

Guest whoami

Yup, your a winner...

Originally posted by cmeup

its funny how many people think they know about my 'relations' with girls... *remember, it is tha net, i could be lying, i might just be magik don won...*

tease- steady pimpin pistols mom...:rolleyes:

Archived