Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

DUDLEY MOORE R.I.P.

MAD LOVE to DUDLEY!!!

wasn't it sadly ironic that he got that debilitating disease at the end of his life, where he lost motor skills and speech skills too... so he seemed 'drunk' like his classic characters...

Dudley Moore gets NUFF PROPS!!!!

damn....rip

wasn't that him in that movie with kirk cameron or whatever? where they switched places or something....great movie, even if he wasn't in it.

Originally posted by CIPHER_one

wasn't that him in that movie with kirk cameron or whatever? where they switched places or something....great movie, even if he wasn't in it.

i know the movie you're talking about, and yeah i think that was him

here's some info i found on entertainment tonight's website.....

http://entertainmenttonight.com/newslink/Images/dudleymoore.jpg'>

DUDLEY MOORE DEAD AT 66

March 27, 2002 | DUDLEY MOORE passed away Wednesday morning at his New Jersey home. He died surrounded by friends, his nurse and medical aides. Pneumonia, a complication resulting from a degenerative brain disease called progressive supranuclear palsy, ultimately ended the life of the comic actor whose roles in '10' and 'Arthur' made him a household name.

Moore was also an accomplished pianist and composer. He produced numerous albums and wrote scores for films such as 1967's 'Bedazzled' and 1982's 'Six Weeks.' This past November, Moore was in attendance as he was honored in his native Great Britain for his contributions to television, film and theater in a ceremony with PRINCE CHARLES at Buckingham Palace. He was given the title of Commander of the British Empire. Moore had been struggling with the Parkinson's-like disease since 1997. He was 66.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

that movie with kirk cameron was Vice Versa. rip dudley.

Yeah, that was him. The movie was "Like Father Like Son", it came out in 1987. It was just on TV a week or so ago.

Definitely a sad irony that his disease made him appear drunk like his classic characters.

I heard Milton Bearle died last night as well.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this