WILD STYLE TECHNICIANS

DAZE1-WST

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Sevs210

The production at the pits in PB you guys did is fucking hard... I met one of your homies at chronic tat shop a week ago when I got my tat done..

Word! Peace to everyone felling it.

Yo Sevs I'll have to post those flicks later, thanks.

Conspieracy, :king: ZODAK is still around. His main thing right now is doing 1st class tattos that are out of this world. Shit looks like it was done with an airbrush! You can find him at a tat shop called "MONSTER TATTOO" in P.B. (Mission Beach Blvd.) He crushed the inside of the shop, so it's worth stoping by to check out. Unbelievable that he never uses skinny caps and still gets more detail than artist that are good with the skinnys and other different types of caps. Z is also letting loose a barage of designs for "WILD STYLE TECHNICIANS" - the clothing line.

Dr.Dazzle get in touch when you come in town. Peace.

writers block was fuckin wack , there was no room . and we were invited .

i came all the way from la. and there was no room to paint

the only person who didnt have an attitude like they was the best artist in the world was press .

he was like you can paint with me

he told me you lost funding .

robsy was cool to .

zodzk uses testers ive seen him .back in the day .

they used to give out testers with every top to botom shirt . if you ment stencil caps i apologize .

?

We didnt put that event on we just painted there so as to the funding thing I wouldnt know anthing about that. Yes by Skinny caps he means he doesent use stencil caps. Zodak uses Ny Thins or (Phatom caps) as some us older heads call them. Sorry you didnt have room to paint but like I said Me and my crew had nothing to do with putting the event on.

Peace,

Zone WST

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/zoneone/zodaklion.jpg'>

Zodak 91

Larry I have been writing that name since 1983 for your information. Thats the 80's, 90's and the 2g's. I probably been writing alot longer than you. I'm very very far from being FAKE. Post some of your work and we'll see whos graff not name looks fake. Never stold the name. It was given to me by my mentor. I love and respect ALL writers that came before me ESPECIALLY ALL THE WRITERS FROM NEW YORK THAT STARTED THIS ISH FOR ALL OF US! Peace and Respect.

are these goys the same as the clothing label.'

the designs on the clothing are real fresh.

done on computer?

i think you should contact some stores here, i think thse designs will do good.

we have a big hio hop population here and summer is coming so its jam time again.

Guest Sevs210

Re: Enough talk...

Originally posted by sarifs&clips

PBpanoram.jpg

Daze Zone 2002

[/b]

Thats The One I was talking about...

Archived