free DASR-the only flix i got on my computer, tell me what you think

Guest LadyKrink

Guest sabbath

Dasar is the shit, Ive seen alot of his work around San fernando valley. Use's alot of purple seen a yellow the other day.staright from the 818 hood.:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest stilborn
Originally posted by LadyKrink

What are they going to do lock him up? Oh wait they already did that. With the small amount of information i have poseted about him, and the fact that he is already locked up, i am not really stressin over the cops. So dont try to make it sound like i am fucking him over by posting all his personall information on the internet. I KNOW cops can do a lot, but they still think that my man writes a different name, since that is what he told them he wrote when we got CAUGHT. so what exactly is it that i need to study?

sorry to burst yer buble,but um if there r pigs on here u just blew up the spot,reread yer 3rd to last sentence and then you wil understand,u should delete that info or he could be fuked,thats just me being paranoid as usual,too much cronic,sorry.

Guest stilborn

BY THE WAY R U SURE HES NOT IN TRAINING SKOOL RATHER THAN JAIL???JAIL IS FOR 16YR OLDS THAT ARE MURDERERS AND HEAVY DUTY SHIT LIKE THAT NOT GRAF OR I COULD BE WRONG CALI MITE BE ULTRA HARSH WHO KNOWS

What are they going to do lock him up? Oh wait they already did that. With the small amount of information i have poseted about him, and the fact that he is already locked up, i am not really stressin over the cops. So dont try to make it sound like i am fucking him over by posting all his personall information on the internet. I know cops can do a lot, but they still think that my man writes a different name, since that is what he told them he wrote when we got caught. so what exactly is it that i need to study?

I dont have time to get in depth..im sorry I should have been more specific..

I meant does he know you are online doing this? If my better half who knew crap about writing was online posting my life history and my work. I would be upset as hell..Not just because of the law..but with peers as well..

Guest LadyKrink

he dont know what i am posting, but his brother and good homeboy (fellow writer), do and they as well as me know dasr wouldn't be pissed. His life story and some shit i am telling you about with his graffiti is a lot different. i know him better than any one and if i thought he would really wouldn't appriciate me doing this i wouldnt....

• 1 year later...

he dont know what i am posting, but his brother and good homeboy (fellow writer), do and they as well as me know dasr wouldn't be pissed. His life story and some shit i am telling you about with his graffiti is a lot different. i know him better than any one and if i thought he would really wouldn't appriciate me doing this i wouldnt....

come on now, How much time are you spending with your mans brother and his "

good homeboy". Keep really really tight and he'll be ah'ight.

You need to be about turning muslim right quick and rock that 3/4 of cloth not showing your shit off.

I got locked up for like 6... hours this one time and i got out and my lady picked me up in her new mans ride. Ladies are shady. But I still love my queen.

YO FOR THA RECOR THE REAL DASAR LIVES IN PHILLY AND IS WELL INTO HIS TWENTYS. HE GOT REP IN AT LEAST A COUPLE VIDEOS AND MAD MAGAZINES. EVEN GOT SHIT IN N.Y. SO ITS OBVIOUS YOUR MAN DIDN'T JUST MYSTERIOUSLY COME UP WITH THE SAME NAME BEIN AS DASAR IS NOT A ACTUAL WORD.TELL YA MAN TO STOP BITIN NAMES HE SEEN IN VIDEOS.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived