Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fugazi

187 SOLDIERS

Guest STONER DBM

them characters are hot 2 death...i aint really into west coast letter styles that much...the 4get and elser joints are the freshest...good production...thumbs up...

Big ups to the 187 Soldiers. If I missed anyone, or if there is any other angles you want to see, let me know. Peace.

Originally posted by STONER DBM

them characters are hot 2 death...i aint really into west coast letter styles that much...the 4get joint is the freshest...good production...thumbs up...

All the pieces burn pretty hard. That Foset piece is sick, but the detail doesn't show up too well in the scan. I'm posting better shots in a bit. Peace.

Guest willy.wonka

love thier AKA's...dope shit..metal is dope..always liked his shit.everybody pretty much rocked it..

Guest TECONE SW

ill ass production... definately rocked the wall... props...

TEC :eek:

Guest phr8nigglet

ouch that shit burns..bump for the homies

you fucking fuck faces..that shit is sick....fuckers....that shit burns..is that what you fucks did instead of rolling out to the fucking ville fucking fuckers..thought we was gonna bust some heads for your fucking video...hit me up fuckhead...peace the fuck out

Guest stilborn

HOLY CHRIST,THOSE PIECES THAT FUKIN WALL IN GENERAL IS WUT ID LIKE TO SEE ALL THE TIME BY WRITERS,HOW CAN A DUDE FROM THE EAST COAST LIKE MYSELF HOOK UP TO PAINT A PRODO WITH U DUDES SOON.IM ALL ABOUT SYCOTIC WILDSTYLE AND ELABORITE PRODOS.ANY ONE ON THAT WALL GOT AN EMAIL??HOLY SHIT THOSE PIECES BURN,THERES NUTHING BAD ABOUT THAT WALL.MAD PROPS

Guest Graff Jesus

is anyone really fucking with my crew? i think not...

tbk/ai like what baby. that production is off the meter.

Guest stilborn

I LIKE THE PANORAMIC FLIK ALOT,IT GIVES ME A BETTER LOOK AT THE WALL,ALL THOSE PIECES CANT BE FUKED WITH,ILLAKILLAFARILLAMAHNILLA,ULTRASIQ

Originally posted by stilborn

I LIKE THE PANORAMIC FLIK ALOT,IT GIVES ME A BETTER LOOK AT THE WALL,ALL THOSE PIECES CANT BE FUKED WITH,ILLAKILLAFARILLAMAHNILLA,ULTRASIQ

That's not a panormic, it's 7 connector photos. You'll notice they're not lined up very well in some spots. Peace.

Guest stilborn

o werd i c now...bad eyesite i got

Very very nice wall, my favorite would have to be 4gets peice.Also the charecters are tight as hell to.

I LIKE IT...THE ONLY THING I NOTICE IS THE PEICES NEED A LITTLE ROOM TO BREATHE...BUT OTHERWISE ITS A HOT PRODO...BUMP

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

good shiggity

the hotness monstah...

Guest YinzerXpress

nice shit everything matches up really well, nice post

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this