187 SOLDIERS

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guest STONER DBM

them characters are hot 2 death...i aint really into west coast letter styles that much...the 4get and elser joints are the freshest...good production...thumbs up...

Originally posted by STONER DBM

them characters are hot 2 death...i aint really into west coast letter styles that much...the 4get joint is the freshest...good production...thumbs up...

All the pieces burn pretty hard. That Foset piece is sick, but the detail doesn't show up too well in the scan. I'm posting better shots in a bit. Peace.

you fucking fuck faces..that shit is sick....fuckers....that shit burns..is that what you fucks did instead of rolling out to the fucking ville fucking fuckers..thought we was gonna bust some heads for your fucking video...hit me up fuckhead...peace the fuck out

Guest stilborn

HOLY CHRIST,THOSE PIECES THAT FUKIN WALL IN GENERAL IS WUT ID LIKE TO SEE ALL THE TIME BY WRITERS,HOW CAN A DUDE FROM THE EAST COAST LIKE MYSELF HOOK UP TO PAINT A PRODO WITH U DUDES SOON.IM ALL ABOUT SYCOTIC WILDSTYLE AND ELABORITE PRODOS.ANY ONE ON THAT WALL GOT AN EMAIL??HOLY SHIT THOSE PIECES BURN,THERES NUTHING BAD ABOUT THAT WALL.MAD PROPS

Guest Graff Jesus

is anyone really fucking with my crew? i think not...

tbk/ai like what baby. that production is off the meter.

Guest stilborn

I LIKE THE PANORAMIC FLIK ALOT,IT GIVES ME A BETTER LOOK AT THE WALL,ALL THOSE PIECES CANT BE FUKED WITH,ILLAKILLAFARILLAMAHNILLA,ULTRASIQ

Originally posted by stilborn

I LIKE THE PANORAMIC FLIK ALOT,IT GIVES ME A BETTER LOOK AT THE WALL,ALL THOSE PIECES CANT BE FUKED WITH,ILLAKILLAFARILLAMAHNILLA,ULTRASIQ

That's not a panormic, it's 7 connector photos. You'll notice they're not lined up very well in some spots. Peace.

fucking dope ass pieces...

biter why didnt you get down on that wall? always loving your shit to...

yalls cru is sick.... i like dam near everyone in it... fucking ill...

yall got a site to more of your shit???

tease:eek:

Guest Ted Wakowski

Yo heads are sleeping on that FOSET. Not many writers can put that kind of fluid movement into a piece and keep the letters on point. Call me a connoisseur but he's extra nice.

Dope pieces all around.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by cmeup

fucking dope ass pieces...

biter why didnt you get down on that wall? always loving your shit to...

yalls cru is sick.... i like dam near everyone in it... fucking ill...

yall got a site to more of your shit???

tease:eek:

much appreciated...wish i could have gotten down but painting in the daytime is bad for my health. i'm nightbreed ya heard? http://www.dogsonacid.com/images/smilies/slayer.gif'>

Originally posted by the skuzz

Foset a.k.a. Morissey ??? what the fuck, its "the princess", and you misspelled coach!

I was told I'd catch a beat down from Foset if I called him Princess :D. I also was told Morissey is just as good of a nickname.

Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

Yo heads are sleeping on that FOSET. Not many writers can put that kind of fluid movement into a piece and keep the letters on point. Call me a connoisseur but he's extra nice.

Dope pieces all around.

Foset had that sick piece and followed it up with some matching characters. Off the hook if you ask me. Peace.

Archived