college and cocaine

mapo wc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

doing a gram a coke isnt much in one night-8balls can go in one night wthout a problem with just 2 people and thats what.. 3.5gs...

ive never experienced what you said you did-

coke gives me energy..and i dunno, basically thats it..get hyped up easy.

cokes good shit if you can control yourself...i duno, this summer for me will probably be filled with snow considering where im going to be living- its easier to come by than weed is..

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by Can you sign my book???

a little coke and drink aint bad

Originally posted by nomadawhat

i still do a little here and there

Originally posted by oh, hello

i've done it before and i'll do it again

Originally posted by SenorSeven

coke's good shit

Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

i have tried coke [...] and it was cool

Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

.if you think somethings wrong you're trippin yourself out, just let the drug flow.

What the fuck's going on here? No comment.

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by cmeup

im glad im not tha only one shocked by this thread...

Hardly shocked. I'd say disappointed at the lack of common sense. Oh well, not everyone appreciates their life...

:)

I used to bartend and coke was the drug of choice. For that little extra boost that got you through long busy as hell nights. That was my first excuse.

Then it turned into "well shit, I got the money and nothing better to do, a half gram here and there, no sweat."

Then you start cutting into your light bill and rent money for a little bit here and there.

No matter how much you buy or have right in front of you, a gram, 8-ball or a fucking kilo it will be gone before you know it, and the only effect that stays with you after its all went up your nose is, "I want more."

All it is a waste of money and your time.

And belive me when i say this

You sell your soul to Satan the first time you do it because you will never look at it the same way again.

I tried the "up for anything approach" if you know what I am talking about.

"Yeah I dont buy the stuff anymore but if someone cuts me out a line or two..."

Yeah one or two lines and I find myself at the ATM

Then hours later I find myself staring at the rising sun trying not to tear my skin off, because when you start coming down you feel like shit.

I have done everything except for herion and I can tell you that the only two drugs that won't fuck up your body is weed and shrooms. Anything else will begin to carry over into your everyday life and things can get very bad when that starts to happen.

In other words coke is bad, mmm-kay?

• 1 month later...
Guest Belab

The characters were done all by Level3 probably. And it shouldn't be a suprise that graff is there since some of Miami's most notorious writers moved up there within the past year.

And the event is our event... check it out

http://www.miracleon34th.cjb.net

And doing coke in gainesville? Of course!!!!!

Sucks to have to edit posts in channel zero, but this has gotten beyond stupid.

I dont want to have anything to do with some impressionable young dumb ass on here getting caught up in shit they cant handle, which is precisely where this is headed.

If you have such limited capacity that your life has become pathetic to the point that wandering around blitzed, paranoid, or comatosed is actually favorable, than do the world a favor and remove yourself from the gene pool, by overdosing next time around.

I hate to actually consider that if aliens landed tomorrow, I'd be lumped into the same basic category as some of you retards.

closed.

Archived