Challege to MDK's "Game"

Guest Men@ce2U

Guest Men@ce2U

Yo Game listen up if you out there. I saw what you did to my piece and I duno if you are trying to be funny or tuff or just trying to get out there but I will challege you to a battle anytime and at your own MDK bridge. I duno what your problem is throwing left over piece paint over my shit then posting a sticker under it. Who puts a sticker over a piece. And u call me a writer with no skill and a toy? What are u nuts?! If you are up to it I will battle you. Any if any writers from Mass springfield, let him know about this.

SLYDE

RAT KREW

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest whoami

Thats a little too low...do the old kick your ass on first sight! Springfeild MA has tagbangers!!!!:scramble:

god what the fuck am I doing:confused:

Guest Men@ce2U
Originally posted by avils

yo man.. if i caught a fool doing shit like that to one of my pieces, he'd be catchin a fucken beat down man.. fuck a battle.. bust him in the head.

Yea i know. All this kid think he is is tuff cause he is down with MDK. I never seen any of his shit and I would never buffed him out. He has beef with me for no reason. And if he has beef still about the rat krew saga a month ago then he is runing late cause no one "well least some writers" don't hate on us anymore or me. Just ask your own task and notas. You should have beef only with the kid visual cause he's the one you should try to battle.

Archived