IGNORE LIST: a brief how to.

seeking

yeah, but i dont have you on ignore. you dont annoy me. infact, when i read your thread about your parents, i honestly felt for you. at my old house, i would walk through china town everyday to get to the train, and as i read your post, i kept picturing that walk, and looking up into one of the houses an seeing you getting yelled at an i kept thinking it would be cool if i could just go get you, take you to the corner store, buy us some heineken 22's and walk around talking.

but i quit drinking and i dont live anywhere chinatown anymore. and tease is still on ignore. haha.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

yeah, but i dont have you on ignore. you dont annoy me. infact, when i read your thread about your parents, i honestly felt for you. at my old house, i would walk through china town everyday to get to the train, and as i read your post, i kept picturing that walk, and looking up into one of the houses an seeing you getting yelled at an i kept thinking it would be cool if i could just go get you, take you to the corner store, buy us some heineken 22's and walk around talking.

man...i'm probably going to have the same thing happen to me when someone tells me about their parents...when that time comes, i'm probably going to be an old fart :rolleyes: j/k

and tease is still on ignore. haha.
:lol:

Guest NoamChomsky

Fuckin things brown manHow much you pay for this brown rock?Its champagne.

BEARDO:What do you see when you look in the mirror?

Noam:Me looking fabulous.

BEARDO:Charles Bronson or Chuck Norris?

Noam:In what?

BEARDO:Bowling.

Noam:Neither,Lee Marvin?

BEARDO:Correct.

Noam:Onamae wa?

BEARDO:Dr.Badass to mooshimasu!

Noam:Ogenki desu ka?

BEARDO:(in his best Dr.Badass voice)Genki desu!

Dont put me on ignore cause im fabulous!!!!!!

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

hmm i dont know. its kind or a wussy way out or something. if someone is a dipshit on here...then let them be a dipshit. if someone is an extreme dirtbag who should be shot in the face, then ban them. if you ignore someone, you way miss out on something. plus, if someone replies to something someone you ignored said, then you wont know what the hell they are talking about or to who which could cause incredible confusion.

i second this opinion.

*just to let everyone know...i'm not putting anyone on ignore. i can tolerate all of you and i can defend myself if the time comes.*

i prolly am on some people's ignore list. oh well.....let it be.

Originally posted by Devilush

i second this opinion.

*just to let everyone know...i'm not putting anyone on ignore. i can tolerate all of you and i can defend myself if the time comes.*

i prolly am on some people's ignore list. oh well.....let it be.

in my defense i'd like to say this is easier said than done.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by graffsurgeon

just makes you want to bash the person like when some faggot warns you on aol.

ooooh that pisses me off. then they log off so you cant get them back.

i think ill try this function anyway, at least on one or two people. thanks to pistol for posting that picture (despite the quality) it looks easy enough to use.

Originally posted by fr8oholic

this place frustrates the hell out of me. daycare is exactly what this board has turned into lately.

i happen to enjoy this forum more than some of the others because it tends to be more personable but it's beginning to look more and more like a teenbeat editorial than a writers bench...

what more needs to be said? being on this board for as many years as i care to go back has shown me how bad it can be, but right now is about as bad as i have seen it.

i don't hate him

but i can compare many of his comments to a car alarm that won't stop going off in the night....

or maybe they are like a small chihuahua dog, nipping and biting at the back of your ankle as you are trying to have a serious conversation with someone...

or maybe they are like a small group of boys on an elementary school playground, taunting everything in sight with inane commentary

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Are2

i don't hate him

but i can compare many of his comments to a car alarm that won't stop going off in the night....

or maybe they are like a small chihuahua dog, nipping and biting at the back of your ankle as you are trying to have a serious conversation with someone...

or maybe they are like a small group of boys on an elementary school playground, taunting everything in sight with inane commentary

Hahahahahaha, holy shit Are2...i laughed my ass off with this one:lol: good shit

Archived