Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RaiD

Next up for execution...

i always find it kind of interesting how some of the 12oz members can post some of their own shit and it can be some pretty amazing stuff, yet you'd think kids like this would look at that and think "wow, thats really good, i have a long way to go, better start working..." and maybe youd get an idea that your stuff is just crap in comparison, hell, i dont like my stuff but i know its not bad. even when i did start out i knew my shit wasnt great and that subjecting other people to looking at it might be just pointless. so why would you go out and share your beginning stuff with THE WORLD? raid, if you must keep painting, i reccomend working fucking hard at getting some kind of skill then MAYBE when you do, then come back here and share with us then.

and the statements next to the pieces are just priceless.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

Well when you are good and can paint(same thing), you do have the right to call people toys. See what you dont understand is that in Graffiti there is heirarchy, those who are good and paint alot can look down on those who suck and dont do shit and spit on them.

I disagree. I think that's the most illogical process of thinking ever. I've worked hard to get where I'm at, but I'm not going to look down on people who aren't as good as me. Maybe they're working to get where I'm at. Although I'm not very good, I have some skills. Now, if the person isn't good at all and tries to get internet fame, and act all badass, and refer to other people as toys....that's a different story...

Thats you, do whatever you want. Im just telling it like it is. I dont look down on everybody that isnt as good at me, but this kid thinks he is a fucking graffiti god. He deserves all the shit that gets talked about him.

I agree, he obviously thinks he is better than he is. So he's getting what's comin to him. I'm also aware that "that's the way it is". There's a food chain. I just think it's rediculous. But I guess it has to be that way.

we all have to start somewhere, we just didnt put it on the internet. However when some people started there was no internet. I think its ironic that it says "crew name back in the day" or something, how far was back in day.

no point and I still suck so it doesn't matter

Guest HAL

Man I am bored. I did some one liners for you guys to look at.

This one says DUM

Guest RaiD
Originally posted by Kreature

Could this be the same Dum who wanted the umlaut in his name? I could be way off but just wondering...

yes it is... i didnt like the whole umlaut thing so now im just dum

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

you guys are ghetto fabulous

sucking at graffiti isnt bad

but sucking at graffiti with and ego and reckless shit talking is

stop