Onorok.Nsf.Lies.Tyc......

PGHMINUSONEZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 0three

definately one of my faves....onoroks style just fits perfect on steel...like its supposed to be there...post more fr8s...hopefully ill see more ohno toss ups the next time i go to pitt.

cheerleader....I dont think it was any kind of blow up..I think it was an inside joke thing as well..Sorry for the misunderstanding..Mr.LonelyHeart technically cannot edit his posts..never has been for some reason site wise...Ill talk to raven about it

further more cheeleader I cant email you ..but I had to talk to you about something crew wise .Dont worry its not some stranger shit..go ahead and throw an email my way by clicking on the email button..

thanks

i dont know if that counts as "spot blowing" for either...but it was intended as inside comment to ono, not an invitation to drop writers names..i cant even edit it cause you two responded...do me a favor and edit those comments guys.

Originally posted by cheerleader

i dont know if that counts as "spot blowing" for either...but it was intended as inside comment to ono, not an invitation to drop writers names..i cant even edit it cause you two responded...do me a favor and edit those comments guys.

maybe real names should be saved for emails or private conversations..and not public forums? nobody on here cares who's real name you know... I certainly don't appreciate the accusation that I'm "dropping names". I could give a fuck. I was simply agreeing that there are two other east coast crewmembers that deserved a similar spotlight. so step off please.

and silo...sounds great!

:)

woah, apologies are in order!!! mr.lonely heart, silo, etc...the "name-dropping" wasnt meant in THAT snese!!! i meant like "literallly" saying peoples first names!!! i was calling myself out on it, and asking for you guys to edit too!!!! i did NOT mean "name dropping" like that!!! i totally see how it sounded like that though...totally my fault....and to the law, who edited it, thanks....but my replacemetn, "SANTOS" is not anyones name, just an graff name someone goes by too....but either way, lesson learned, moving on...lonely and silo, my bad for bad word choice...i was calling myself out, not yall. my bad.

Archived