~Ôá ðÜíôá ñåß...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Which means "everything flows" for the ones that are weak on ancient languages:beat:

So whats up?

Why everyone chops their names off, Seeking innocence is seeking Beardo is beard, pliau hands is pilau, Dusty Lipshitz is dusty...i hate it..haha The meaning is that you have a bigass official name so everyone shoud feel the need to cut it down, everyone refered to seeking as 'seeking' anyways...where i'm heading? People call me Tesser, if i change my name to Tesser they'll call me Tes(i'd hate that) and if i cut my name to Tes what??? "T"???

no fucking way sir!

Second issue is the thread name changes...the beard thread worked good and it was funny as hell but as the man him self said "Random is good just because its random"

And add to that that not everyone can do that, i dont like to be jealous of moderating powers...fuck that

Gentlemen get a grip of yourselves, dont make me hack your ass:beat:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

hahaha...yeah and i'll call you "S" , beardo "B" , seeking "S" and it goes on and on,

(In capitals to perserve respect) haha

*EDITED to remove the 'tease icon' hahahaaha

Guest beard

1st off, smart, im very dissapointed that youre not changing your name to S M R T in typical homer simpson fashion.

2nd, seeking changing his name has nothing to do with me changing mine, that never even occured to me when i did it. in fact, i didnt even change my name, i just got a new account.

see Beard, you dropped a vowel, and I wanted to rock that style, but I didn't want to straight chomp, so I dropped a consonant, with your blessing, I would gladly be SMRT, but I didn't want to step on toes, nuff respect due!

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

just for the record...

i had noticed the trend as well

people call me dusty cause its my first name. i registered the name Dus Lip as a tounge-in-cheek reference to the trend, but only used it once in the one slavery thread. and im nowhere near offical...

lol

you the man tesseractonerrokski

rkelly2.jpg

oh shit

this just changed my day from shit to awesome in 0.1 seconds

thanks j...you are the man!!

much love to the 12oz homies..thanks for cheering me up

Archived