Baseball Season 2002

nocalfr8tr

okay, the season is around the corner and there's a lot of loaded teams lookin to make a run this year. i'm a die hard los angeles dodgers fan and am skeptical of their chances. shawn green is an awesome all around player and paul loduca is frickin awesome. eric karros may be aging, but he's gonna have a great year i suspect. adrian beltre is ready to blossom. hes back to his normal weight and i heard he worked on his defense this winter. brian jordan is a welcome addition but can he fill the hole of gary sheffield? i dont know? their pitching staff is solid. they got a japanese lefty ® in their rotation and kevin brown has been great as always. ashby has had a few rough outings, but he'll be fine. they just dont have enough to keep up with the braves, diamondbacks, st louis, and a few others. who's your team and what are their outlooks? or, who's winning the whole frickin thing this year?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/5462/2h/www.digitalriver.com/v2.0-img/operations/mlbhost/image/L/A/N/LAN0020210001400_f.jpg'>

Hell yeah man. I'm a die hard Los Angeles Dodger fan too. I'm feeling let down by the team though. First they let Chan Ho Park go cause he wanted 13-14 mil. Even though they signed Driefort 2 years ago for a few mill cheaper. Driefort has major arm problems that's why they try hard not to over work him. He had reconstructive surgery again. Then they sign Nomo who I think has had his better days and is through. Then they trade Sheffield. I mean he's one of the better hitters in baseball right now. Sure we got Brian Jordan who I thik will be good for the clubhouse, but... Plus we got Odalis Perez. Then the other day they trade Matt Herges away. If i'm not mistaken he was supposed to be our closer since Shaw left. I loved Herges. He wasn't a all-star but I liked the guy, a blue collar guy that performed. Plus they traded away Luke Prokepec that Aussie dude. I liked him too. He was tough. Always had the game face on and challenged hitters. But they keep Gagne? WTF I think the kid has potential but he looks scared out there half the time.

fuck it

Dodgers in 2002!

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

I honestly don't care who wins (as long as it isnt the Yankees) I just want to see an enjoyable season because I really haven't seen one recently..

i hear that. it seems injuries always screw teams over. and pistol, when i heard they let prokopek go and they kept gagne i was thinkin the same wtf! oh well, we'll just have to wait and see.

Archived