Seattle Hip Hop Scene

nocalfr8tr

alright, a few cats from my crew (emcee's) are out in seattle right now and are looking to rock some venues in the near future. or, at least hit a few spots they can promote and circulate some albums. i was wondering if anyone had any ideas or could help them out. it'd be much appreciated. they wont be there long, my boys g-pa died and hes looking to get some work in while he's there. thanks...the cawz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest JoeHatesCops

tell them to check out the ave(its a street)

and a store on the ave called revolutionary concepts,

thats about all I can say. I dont know how tight your boys are

tell them to get in touch with a guy named marc matsui or sam chesneau they're both organizers for the UW's hip-hop outfit called the SHOW. they've got a website, look for it. they put on shows pretty regularly and if they don't have anything going on at least they can give them the lowdown

I was just kickin it downtown seattle style...and picked up 2 local cds for 10$ from some guy. If you want your music out, you betta be out on the street corner sellin your shit, get a street team or somthin...or find the local venues...Shit I dont even live here, and in one day 3 people told me where the shows be at....check out the U-Ave..like Joe said revolutionary concepts I checked that place out a few days ago...those cats would know whats up..

Archived