GETTING UP ON BILLBOARDS AND SCHOOL BUSES

desired

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blood as ink

billboards are kind of nerveracking for me.both times have not been good.first time...just as i finished a "good civilian" saw me and tryed to chase me down.

the second time i ended up laying on the platform thing for about 3 hours...a cop decided it would a could place to sit under and relax.i never finished that one...but he never knew i was there so i guess it's all gravy.

but learn form your own experiences...everyone's are different.

Just 2 tell u all Im not "TOY" I just never got up on billboards but hope things will change soon.

Thanks for the good info

and to all u shit heads like Jewish whatever he calls his gay self-Punk

SHUT UP AND HIT A WALL

Originally posted by desired

Just 2 tell u all Im not "TOY" I just never got up on billboards but hope things will change soon.

Thanks for the good info

SHUT UP AND HIT A WALL

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you said shit head.

Your a funny guy. Toy.

Guest whoami

Thanks for the good info

SHUT UP AND HIT A WALL

Shit head gay self punk....Awesome:o ......I think he ment IF YOU ARENT EVEN UP ENOUGH TO KNOW ANY LOCAL WRITERS TO ASK THEM A QUESTION ABOUT BILLBOARDS, YOU FUCKING SHOULDNT BE HITTING A BILLBOARD:idea:.......Sorry I guess your not a "TOY":rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fabo 2

Painting billboards is bloody pointless, as they get changed every fortnight. As for school buses, you gotta be some serious toy to waste your time with that shiiiiite.

Verb

If u you know your graf history and info on big writers u would know writers such as Reka, Ces, Dondi,Bus12 and others have all down shit on school buses. So if u consider "toys" to only be known hitting buses u gotta get checked

word

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by whoami

IF YOU ARENT EVEN UP ENOUGH TO KNOW ANY LOCAL WRITERS TO ASK THEM A QUESTION ABOUT BILLBOARDS...

That's funny.

How dumb would you feel asking someone how to climb a billboard.

"So first your right foot, then your left hand, then pull up."

well here's some real tips for desired...

-Work on youy upper body stregnth.

-Use the clip that goes across your chest to keep your bag on.

-tuck in your shirt, you dont want to get it caught.

it all seems like common sence doesn't it.

DAMMIT

well today some school was i geuss going on a field trip, so anyways the bus was at a brief stop, now i had one can of spray paint so i ran up, and started hitting the side of the bus.....before i knew it was hit with numerous kinds of fruit roll ups, a hamsandwich, and some little black girl managed to hit me in the face with a go gurt, then they proceded to flick me off while i stood their covered in cheap procesed food, one little boy even called me a cock monger...how the fuck did he know what a cock monger is? dammit

^^^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, damn that was funny. now that the weather is good where im at no busses are safe from my paint.

tips on hitting up billboards (and pretty much every major spot): STAKE THE PLACE THE FUCK OUT. know how heavily patroled the area is, when there are car rushes, etc. good luck.

Guest --zeSto--

desired dude ...

what the fuck did you expect with a stupid question like that?

Your question is practically..

"How should I paint on things that aren't plywood in my art class?"

you got to figure it out yourself.

Whats with this school busses shit. I dont know anyone over the age of 15 that would do that..thats just gay man...

one time when i was like 15 and my friend was like 13. We were chillin at the high school watching some kind of sports and all these kids were going on a skiing trip. We were to poor to go so after all these kids we knew got on the bus and it was pulling away we pulled out our markers and hit up on the back of the bus.

dam we were hard!

Originally posted by blood as ink

the second time i ended up laying on the platform thing for about 3 hours...a cop decided it would a could place to sit under and relax

but learn form your own experiences...everyone's are different.

HAHAHAHA funny shit kid sounds like the kinda luck i got

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Re: Verb

If u you know your graf history and info on big writers u would know writers such as Reka, Ces, Dondi,Bus12 and others have all down shit on school buses. So if u consider "toys" to only be known hitting buses u gotta get checked

word

OOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT! Kid knows his graffiti history! Yo check it, if he knows his history, then SURELY he isnt a toy, right?

WORD!!!

Originally posted by TonySuprano

Whats with this school busses shit. I dont know anyone over the age of 15 that would do that..thats just gay man...

i know man! and whats with that shit about writing on trucks?!...and freight trains?...i mean what the hell? that shits just gay man!

I don't think most writers get up on buses so they can get props from the middle school kiddies. Just like freights and trucks, they get seen.

And they're nice surfaces. ;)

Archived