Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Iconoclasti

Train Hopping (East Coast)

Salutations,

Are there any kids here that are familiar with train hopping from east coast yards? Tryn' to get from Baltimore city to where ever the Rainbow Gathering is going to be this year.

Guest greedy mars

it sounds like fun.. i would enjoy it ... but with who though?

what is this rainbow festival or whatever. Hey you might get lucky if you ask a yard worker which train would be going closest to where you are trying to go... Then again you might get kick out. Make sure to read the safety and train hopping threads on here before you do it though.

Good Luck

You need to find somebody with some hopping experience and ride with them. It can be pretty dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.

FTRA. Skull fucking. Dinner. LOL. You guys crack me up.

Kinkosnerd---I think it refers to making somebody suck one's dick using force and violence. Difficult to imagine that being much fun, but the world is a really sick place, and a lot of the people in it are really fucking psycho.

skull fucking isn't something that is good, it's pretty much at the point when the guy has had his way with his rape victim that there's nothing left to do but pound you in the face before blowing you away

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this