Jin - Roh

Guest SerialRapisT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by SerialRapisT

OMG THIS IS THE BEST ANIMATED FLICK YOU WILL EVER SEE!!!!

2-_002.jpg

If you have seen it say what you think

i wanna see this shit badly..i hear its crazy....

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by j

haha wonka beat ya to it :D

yeah, i saw previews and slept on it...is it good?is it bad?

does it have a good plot?

it doesnt come in series does it?

Guest SerialRapisT

WHAT!!!

No Jin Roh is not a series its only a Movie and a movie only and probably the very last Anime to be fully hand drawn and painted cell by cell with no computer assistance!!!

If you have heard that its an alternate ending to WWII in which the AXIS wins you are wrong! Its more or less an Altered history of Japan after its defeat in which heavy measures are taken to up hold the japanese Constition... in which it states that the Japanese Self Defense Forces cannot be used in homeland conflicts such as Riots and Uprisings... So a Heavily Armed Police Force called the Capitol Police is created to uphold to the legal doctrine...

The Wolf Brigade is a secret counter intelligence force not officially recognized by the Capitol Police who by counter intelligence (obviously) find out that the invious Local Police are trying to shut down the Capitol Police by a certain devious setup that I will not give away otherwise I will totally kill the plot of the movie... there are only maybe 3 Major Action Scenes in a 2 hours and 20 minutes long film but the suspense and drama is enough to leave you gripping your heart and crying in sorrow at the same time!

If you have a chance get this MOVIE NOW!!!

word, what movie is dope as hell...seeing people getting shot up...fucking insane...fuckin AK-47s on steroids ripping through their flesh....swif oner gives a thumbs up even though i watched some of it...damn homework :D....yo rapist, let me borrow it :beat:

Guest SerialRapisT
Originally posted by swif1

word, what movie is dope as hell...seeing people getting shot up...fucking insane...fuckin AK-47s on steroids ripping through their flesh....swif oner gives a thumbs up even though i watched some of it...damn homework :D....yo rapist, let me borrow it :beat:

Hahahaha Fuck that I will bring it to your house! Its a damn 60 dollar DVD! I am goin ta protect it like a Hindu God!

i have no idea whats available in america but sento chihiro no kamikakushi "spirited away" by hayou miyazaki is fucking great. it should be coming to theaters soon or has already??? new gundam, queen esmeralda, anything galaxy express three nine, devilman amon, devilman lady, blood, one piece. i'm in anime heaven.

it's more into the mechanical world...she's a robot that was created by her master. they both are trying to escape to somewhere i forgot because i watched it two years ago...it isn't as Jin-Roh with the violence though. but that rocket-powered sledge hammer was dope :D

Archived