Get your tuts out!

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

im just gonna do my own tats one day...

i walk into tat shops and think....no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no, know what i mean?

i like the polynesian style...like thier bands.i really need something that digs deep..i wanna get a elephant face on my shoulder..not some generic one, one with comic book potential.i am an elephant...i never forget.thats one with some true meaning..one that has been with me since i was a kid...i was thinking of drawing a tree with all the shit that i've been through,but thats too much...roots to the fruit...

you guys know that dude from "ANTHRAX" who has brooklyn on his belly?its an old engi style but it looks more like a piece...white skin for fill-in, ink for outline and shading...

the only "real" i have this tat of my initials on my shoulder...got'em when i was 14...i missed out on gettin the oldE on my back..this dude was dope and charged an 8th of green bud when you would go and see him....ghettos of frisco. being a gangsta is cool,tats are almost free.

one fine day i'll get'em....one fine day.

Re: im just gonna do my own tats one day...

Originally posted by willy.wonka

you guys know that dude from "ANTHRAX" who has brooklyn on his belly?its an old engi style but it looks more like a piece...white skin for fill-in, ink for outline and shading...

you sure you don't mean biohazard? dude has some dope work...

http://freephoto-i.net/users/vinyl%20junkie/biohazard05.jpg'>

Originally posted by Pistol

Dee's probably one of the only others on here beside myself into the b/w shit.

not the only one dude, the only tattoos i will get will be black and white. they look the best, as a matter of fact, i will eventually do my sleeve in strictly black and white. all realism/portrait style works as well.

Archived