who loves GTA 3

el barto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

Re: ^^^^^

Originally posted by avils

Can we get rid of these toys that just post up random pics ? come on.. how fucking played out is it ?

makros can stay though..

christ

im so with you man

fuckin eh

Old enough to buy paint? I guess you live in europe? Are you rocking belton for everything you do? wow awesome......and if i'm younger than you but painting with people older than you...Doenst that mean I have somewhat skill?anyway please go on i'll just watch now...

Re: ...

Originally posted by Asid

Old enough to buy paint? I guess you live in europe? Are you rocking belton for everything you do? wow awesome......and if i'm younger than you but painting with people older than you...Doenst that mean I have somewhat skill?anyway please go on i'll just watch now...

it could just mean that you nut ride all the older writers.. who knows and who fuckin cares.. and if i was in europe, genius, would i be saying my girlfriend was leaving to go the UK ? you musta skipped geography this morning eh ?

flamers out.

Re: Re: ...

Originally posted by avils

it could just mean that you nut ride all the older writers.. who knows and who fuckin cares.. and if i was in europe, genius, would i be saying my girlfriend was leaving to go the UK ? you musta skipped geography this morning eh ?

flamers out.

Sorry If I see canada as a european country since you can get away with equal amounts eh...Well no I do not nut ride and yes you were calling me a toy so you must of gave a fuck what I was saying..

Re: Re: Re: ...

Originally posted by Asid

Sorry If I see canada as a european country since you can get away with equal amounts eh...Well no I do not nut ride and yes you were calling me a toy so you must of gave a fuck what I was saying..

canada ? what the fuck are you smoking.. coz i said 'eh' that means i'm from canada ? wrong dude.

no i could care less about you but i'm extremely annoyed at everyone at the moment and your stupid ass makros wannabe pic set me off. actually it felt good to get some of that anger out, so please... continue to annoy me.

do you want to be my friend?

no, said the horse eating the grass.

so the mouse ran on.

no said the crocodile with the bird on her back.

so the mouse ran on.

no said the lion with the golden main.

so the mouse ran on.

no said the hippopotamus with a great wide mouth.

so the mouse ran on.

no said the seal with whiskers on his face.

so the mouse ran on.

no said the monkey who walked with his hands.

so the mouse ran on.

no said the peacock with a crown on his head.

so the mouse ran on.

no said the fox with red red fur.

so the mouse ran on.

no said the kangaroo with the baby in her pouch.

so the mouse ran on.

no said the giraffe with the long long neck.

so the mouse ran on.

yes said a mouse with a small gray tail, i will be your friend.

and the two ran off to a big tree.

and just in time too.

Guest willy.wonka

give me a weapon like that and i'll be as hard as you want me to be...

playing the game for a couple hours then driving the streets....the things that go through you head...;)

sorry for being a toy, but i really enjoy the game and wondered if others on here would pry themselves from channel 0 to do some thing else. it sounds like some people think dissing me will make them cooler. well its working and heres another chance.

it was supper hard to drive after playing it for the first time, makes you want to drive into other cars and jump em for their ride i hope no one does it to me...

Archived