why does my family suck

SerialRapisT

shit once agian my shit is all over the place cause of my family...

my aunt has like 10 of my dvd's

i can't install software for my digi camera cause thats at my other aunts for like no apparent reason since i have the damn camera....

half my game for my p2 game cube sega/dreamcast etc. are missing cause my litle bro's let friends borrow em....

my younger brothers are always home to ruin fun cause they always get their way since i'm the black sheep of the family....

i'm once again outta gas and no cash to fill up cause i've been forced to drive my younger bros arround so i'm trapped at home...

and when i'm stuck at home i'm stuck doin shitty choors all day....

my parents bitch because of my hobbies and complain that i'm wasting my money...

i'm starting to feel like i have more freedom at work and all i do there is make coffee in a 6'x2' space!

aynone got space for rent florida is cogging me upm, I new atmosphere

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by L3ER

forgot to mention my mom scares away all my gf's and tells me constantly that i'm better than that...

dont bring the sluts around your mom...

Originally posted by nomadawhat

bumb, so this guy doesn't off himself

haha

just watch as many shows about serial killers and murders and stuff like that so it feaks out your mom..maybe she'll let you do more shit ....or you'll get sent to a mental ward...but the point is either way...your outa the house.

oh god my heart bleeds for you. half your games for your p2 game cube sega/dreamcast etc are missing. shit you got it tough.

Archived