Gun Blasts To Yo Wig-piece

Guest cabin fever

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest cabin fever

first of all: didnt you get the memo? skills are out the window, from here on in its just being weak all the time, and jocking your favourite freight idols. honestly, if we arent going to read these inter-graffito memos i dont see the point in them! that secretary is going to hear about this i can tell you.

second of all: because you have seen the film "BASQUIAT" does not make you an expert on the man. When you see something that has words written all over it, I guess you assume that I am somehow biting basquiat. The ONLY connection is that I use words. I don't do 'primitive'-esque drawings, etc. If you take some time to appreciate the man's art you might see that.

Either way, I agree I should quit.

I never realised I wasn't doing it right!

Thanks for showing me, I'll retire to my accounting job and everyone will be all the happier. Thanks for pointing all that out.

"I HEART 12oz"

im so avant garde and political

im kinging it

what with my profound political statements

and my radical reevaluation of what it means to be a graffiti writer, nay! an ARTIST!

in fact, i think ive set the cause of graffiti ahead at least 15 years.

(lets not get ahead of ourselves now guys).

what?

Lets.

Guest HOST18 DYM

Actually, I think the wall is cool. However if there was something that stood out more it would be nice, like some nice pieces incoperated. Letters are the most important thing to me, but thats just me I guess. Besides it being bland the colors are bad in my opinion. pinks? Just an opinion.

Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by stilborn

i cant remember exactly the artists last name but i saw this documentary on bosquiat or sumthing like that,spelling is off prolly.anyway that is exactly wut his art werk looked like,only his had meaning,and he didnt write werthless shit like i love colonel corn kernel.and basically cabby,u bit his art werk hardcore.yer rilly a shame.

dude died for his art and u had to str8 rip his style,and used it to make that shitty so called piece of yers cool to the 12oz toys,im mega heated,u should qwit.seriously.CANT U COME UP WITH YER OWN ART AT ALL???

Just to correct Stilborn... This guy didn't bite off of Basquiat. The styles are different. Perhaps you should have done some research on Basquiat's work before making ignorant comments on something you obviously don't know about, I mean you don't even know how to spell his name (or much of anything else you've typed). By the way Basquiat didn't die for his art. He died of a herion overdose. Giving an honest opinion is one thing, but trying to diss for the sake of talking shit especially when you don't know what your talking about is pretty silly to me. I guess I must be super bored right now.

I'm not a big fan of this wall. I really like your earlier work Cab. I think you should progress more with that style. But, if you enjoy doing this stuff more, definitely do that.

I'd rather look at this than any of the stuff all these shit talkers put out.

^^^ This looks like a viual gag response to the typical production. I'm feeling the scattered ugliness of it and all of the random references. Certainly there is an inside story which is more than many productions have. It's strange and perplexing I'll give you that. Those are some of the sloppiest lines I have seen, nastier than Lil' Toker X3.;)

Guest cabin fever

vomitous

Yeah, those colours are rather vomitular. I kind of dig them though. Whenever I see ugly ass mistints I sort of have a soft spot in my heart for them, because I know no one else is gonna give the poor lil' guys a home.

Cl;an;g;Tro;ll;ey

continue the dis parade.

i know all the weakness

metal fatigue, etc.

Guest stilborn
Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

Just to correct Stilborn... This guy didn't bite off of Basquiat. The styles are different. Perhaps you should have done some research on Basquiat's work before making ignorant comments on something you obviously don't know about, I mean you don't even know how to spell his name (or much of anything else you've typed). By the way Basquiat didn't die for his art. He died of a herion overdose. Giving an honest opinion is one thing, but trying to diss for the sake of talking shit especially when you don't know what your talking about is pretty silly to me. I guess I must be super bored right now.

OK MR.SMARTNICEGAYGUY,I AM IGNORANT,I DONT LIKE THIS GUYS SHIT,CABIN DID BITE SUM OF BOSAQWAIUTS SHIT,AND I DONT CARE IF YER PISSY BOUT ME,AND IF U WANNA CALL ME IGNORANT,WE CAN MEET UP AND DISCUSS THAT,IM NOT YER HIGHSKOOL COOL GUY FRENDLY FUK,IM A PISSED OFF DUDE,AND I KNOW WUT I LIKE AND DONT LIKE,AND I DONT HAVE TO SHOW YOU OR ANYONE ELSE RESPECT IF I SO CHOOSE,SO TAKE YER SELF AND FUK OFF...I SED WUT I SED.OWEL.U COULDNT JUST SHUT YER HOLE COULD U.I DONT KNOW ALOT ABOUT THE ARTIST,CUZ I CARE NOT TO,FUK YER STANDARDS ASSHOLE.I LIVE BY MINE.AND IL SPEL HOW I WANNA SPEL DIK OK WITH U MISTER COMPLAINING?I KNOW HE DIED OF AN H OVERDOSE,BUT ALL HE HAD GOING AS FROM WUT I SAW IN THE MOVIE BOUT HIM WAS HIS ART .IF U STOPPED WORRYING BOUT NEGATIVE OPINIONS AGAINST OTHERS U MITE HAVE SOMETHING TO DO INSTED OF BEING BORED.

Guest stilborn

BY THE WAY KIDDIES THIS IS ERTH NOT PLESENTVIL,SO U GOIT NO CHOICE BUT TO REALIZE AND UNDERSTAND THAT NOT EVERYONE CAN BE AS GOODY AS U,THERE ARE WALKING EVILS.

Guest HOST18 DYM

Stilborn, your reply proves your an idiot. I'm not going to even look at this thread again so you can talk all the willie-wonka yip yap you like.

Guest FreeDaddy
Originally posted by uselesss

i think thats a good art. I like you are style and me respect very much much. Thank you for sharing that awsome mural, that unlike most graf posted on the bench, is meaninful(not that grafitti isnt meaningful by its self)..instead of seeing the usual block lettered mber freight, followed by several repetitive comments done mainly by followers that respect it just because the guy's been painting for a while.(not that i dislike him or his art) :king: :king:

....your name says it all.

Archived