Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
High Priest

SEX..with women...not men..but women

I was recently reading through a magazine and i came across an article on the female body wich mentioned somthing around the like of the wider a girls muff is the more likely she is to have a increased sex drive.

I got to thinking about it and of all most the girls ive been with and know it seems to be the case, the more more cushion for the pushin the better the sex and the more of it for that matter.

Im not talking about over weight girls, im just talking about there fullness in that region.

Just curious of what other people's thoughts and takes might be on this,or any experiances.

Originally posted by cmeup

so what your saying is you like fucking fat girls?

:lol:

just your mom tease. ah i love acting like im in the third grade again.

Just to clarify for cocktease and any one else , if you've ever paid attention when your with a girl vagina's have lips (i know i know its shocking) with different girls having different shapes/ fullnesses.

i was just asking if any one had noticed any thing similer to wha i had/ what the article had said.

"Im not talking about over weight girls, im just talking about there fullness in that region. "

hey, while we're discussing anatomy, does anyone know what that extra skin around the vaginal lips is called?

the girl!

just a joke! good times... :D

i dont know what you are talking about , and i choose to think that article is bull ...........sex is sex , get it while the gettins good

Guest willy.wonka

i need a woman with a wide muff...i have had to muffs and many shaved...:D

Guest Dr. Drew

i think i know what you mean. i was sleeping with this girl who was kinda not so good in the sack, and she didn't rock my world at all...but she was sooo tight, it felt soooo good, it made up for her being lousy

hey vinyl..you know what the skin around a vagina is good for?

cooking and doing my dishes.

Guest ego trippin

word

I know exactly what you're on about high priest, I fucked this columbian chick who was "plump" around that area, and she went off so much more than other chicks i've been with. I mean, she was screaming and wailing and moaning so hard she lost her voice later. And she scratched my back to ribbons

Originally posted by boogie hands

can someone please tell me why 12oz is turning into "Cosmopolitan"......

yeah, it was so much better when it was FHM with constant cars/bikes/head/assfucking threads............................:rolleyes:

i think everyones' sex drive was lost when their eyes passed over the word "muff"

come on dude, it's called a cooter

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

yeah, it was so much better when it was FHM with constant cars/bikes/head/assfucking threads............................:rolleyes:

yeah, thats what i was thinking too......

Originally posted by boogie hands

yeah, thats what i was thinking too......

nah, they're both boring. Bland is bland, regardless of what gender its aimed at.....................

nah, they're both boring. Bland is bland, regardless of what gender its aimed at.....................

boring ? i could talk about assfucking all day... by that, i mean, i could talk about assfucking CHICKS all day.

pow.

Originally posted by avils

boring ? i could talk about assfucking all day... by that, i mean, i could talk about assfucking CHICKS all day.

pow.

BOOOORING!

BOOOORING!

i know it may not be your 'cup of tea' but oh man... assfucking ?? ahhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaah

:eek:

Originally posted by avils

i know it may not be your 'cup of tea' but oh man... assfucking ?? ahhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaah

:eek:

and no doubt its a mutual thing, and she shoves something up your ass afterwards.......................?

not just boring; pedestrian

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this