SEX..with women...not men..but women

High Priest

I was recently reading through a magazine and i came across an article on the female body wich mentioned somthing around the like of the wider a girls muff is the more likely she is to have a increased sex drive.

I got to thinking about it and of all most the girls ive been with and know it seems to be the case, the more more cushion for the pushin the better the sex and the more of it for that matter.

Im not talking about over weight girls, im just talking about there fullness in that region.

Just curious of what other people's thoughts and takes might be on this,or any experiances.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just to clarify for cocktease and any one else , if you've ever paid attention when your with a girl vagina's have lips (i know i know its shocking) with different girls having different shapes/ fullnesses.

i was just asking if any one had noticed any thing similer to wha i had/ what the article had said.

"Im not talking about over weight girls, im just talking about there fullness in that region. "

Guest Dr. Drew

i think i know what you mean. i was sleeping with this girl who was kinda not so good in the sack, and she didn't rock my world at all...but she was sooo tight, it felt soooo good, it made up for her being lousy

hey vinyl..you know what the skin around a vagina is good for?

cooking and doing my dishes.

Guest ego trippin

word

I know exactly what you're on about high priest, I fucked this columbian chick who was "plump" around that area, and she went off so much more than other chicks i've been with. I mean, she was screaming and wailing and moaning so hard she lost her voice later. And she scratched my back to ribbons

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

nah, they're both boring. Bland is bland, regardless of what gender its aimed at.....................

boring ? i could talk about assfucking all day... by that, i mean, i could talk about assfucking CHICKS all day.

pow.

Archived