hawaiian kine brah!!!

reckalot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Art Fuck:

They might be dope exept the colors in all of them exept the last one are so wack it makes me not want to look at them.

hawaiians must be color blind or some shit

dont be talkin shit if you cant do any better.

ive seen your shit, ive gotta say, you suck as much as i do. i aint color blind i jus prefer not to use a whole bunch of pink n green colors like you.

wo

wo

wo

wo

wo

YOU must not be able to read.

I made another post 2 minutes later that says I was just bein a dick and the blinky face dude, in other words just joking

god damm!

And I never said that graff was wack I just said the colors are no good, probably cus its hard to get every fuckin color you could possibly want out here

or,,, your hawaiian and you took it in a racist connotation, which is not what I meant at all

fuck it ill probably see you around maybe I even know who you are -and we can talk about it then, so chill allright!

Originally posted by reckalot:

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2853/dc4.bmp'>

destro

]

OH MY FUCKING GOD I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT WROTE DESTRO ON THE WEST SIDE?!?!

WELL DAMN HE PRETTY MUCH RIPS ANYTHING I CAN DO .WELL I GOT TWO MORE NAMES THAT ARE I HOPE UNIQUE .. OH WAIT I REMEMBER MAZE ALSO WRITES ELIS SHIT WELL AT LEAST I HAVE ONE MORE NAME THAT IS UNIQUE AND IT IS ________1

ITS A SHAME THOUGH IVE BEEN WRITING DESTRO FOR FIVE YEARS OFF AND ON BUT HE DOES IT OH SO SCUMDIDDLYUMPSIOUSLY.

AND ITS ALSO FUNNY THAT THE NAME DESTRO LEAVES ALOT TO BE DESIRED IN THE HANDSTYLE DEPARTMENT AND THE STR ARE ALWAYS A CHALLENGE TO MESH TOGETHER IN A NORMALL 3D STYLE AND HID DESTRO HANDSTYLE IS THE EXACT SAME AS MINE. THE GOOD THING IS I COULDNT HAVE DONE THAT SHIT BETTER MYSELF SHOW SOME MORE FLICK OF HIS STUFF SO I CAN BITE IT AND THEN POST THE EXACT SAME FLIC BUT A DIFFERENT COLOR . PRETTY PLEAASE?

[This message has been edited by MOOGLE? (edited 08-18-2001).]

Guest drewWrite

if you were able to read the message Fiend wrote next to that magician guy, you would laugh your ass off. it says something to the effect that the crew he was battling got "shook like pagers on silence" by this "production".

Archived