I hate GAP Ads!!! see my ad

desired

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest jeff123456

cops dont shoot ppl wiht paint ball guns moron.. that would never work...

paint ball guns hurt but not that much.. ppl would just get more pissed off.. thats why they use rubber bullets which hurt alot more...

Guest uncle-boy

that gap add was made shitty. it's like you scanned a gap pic then just picked a random font and typed it anywhere.

but i liked the pictures of the dirty commies getting the beat down. haha

Originally posted by jeff123456

cops dont shoot ppl wiht paint ball guns moron.. that would never work...

paint ball guns hurt but not that much.. ppl would just get more pissed off.. thats why they use rubber bullets which hurt alot more...

look fucko, did you know that that's a paintball gun in the picture that says freedom of speech? Notice the cop holding a gun.... a gravity feed hopper sticking out the top that holds paintballs!!! I used to play every other weekend till it got expensive, i know what they feel like. And with some people getting their eye shot out because of dumb asses going around shooting at random people that don't have the eyewear on, i called those cops hypocrites for doing it themselves. why don't you pay more attention before calling me a moron.

no really, cops dont use paintballs. the gun may be similar or the same, but shooting paintballs as i riot deterrent would be as lousy as chucking gravel. paintballs sting if they hit bare skin, but arent exactly on the same pain level as getting craked with a baton or sprayed with mace. police shoot beanbags, rubber and wooden nickles. i was shot at with wooden slugs by some trigger happy cops whose guns looked very similar to the one in the picture.

Well thanks for NOT being an asshole/ calling me moron..... but yeah, i was pointing out that it WAS a paintball gun, they probably put .68 cal (same as paintball size) round slugs or beads in them, which makes sense because paintballs completely shatter on impact, while a hard ass bead would not, making it hurt a lot more. Because those shots that bounce off you hurt more, if you've played enough to notice things like that........

"THIS IS ALSO TERRORISM."

yah people in the u.s. need to realize that our government has taken part in terrorism plenty of times. they also need to realize that when you read something either written or influenced by the u.s. government it is the same as an add, ofcourse they arent gonna tell you whats wrong wiht thier "product". dont be a hypocrites, thank you.

Guest Merdle
Originally posted by cockmaster

my friend worked in the stock room at GAP and used to jerk off on the fleece!!

Hahahahahahaha....Good thing I've never been able to affford "gap" fleece.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest johnhenry
Originally posted by cockmaster

my friend worked in the stock room at GAP and used to jerk off on the fleece!!

hey cockmaster you dont by any chance know asesr hug from ottawa do you?

Archived