Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
desired

I hate GAP Ads!!! see my ad

Guest TECONE SW

I like that gap ad and freedom of speech one too...

The cops get to shoot people with paintball guns now? What the fuck!! I thought they busted people for that!! Oh no wait they're hypocrites (sp) Nevermind.... That gap chick's hot as hell thouh!!

Guest jeff123456

cops dont shoot ppl wiht paint ball guns moron.. that would never work...

paint ball guns hurt but not that much.. ppl would just get more pissed off.. thats why they use rubber bullets which hurt alot more...

Originally posted by REGULATOR

my dad might get a job at the gap

good for him regulator.

Guest stupid412

this is terrorism to...!!!!

i love that..we need more of those:king:

Guest uncle-boy

that gap add was made shitty. it's like you scanned a gap pic then just picked a random font and typed it anywhere.

but i liked the pictures of the dirty commies getting the beat down. haha

Originally posted by jeff123456

cops dont shoot ppl wiht paint ball guns moron.. that would never work...

paint ball guns hurt but not that much.. ppl would just get more pissed off.. thats why they use rubber bullets which hurt alot more...

look fucko, did you know that that's a paintball gun in the picture that says freedom of speech? Notice the cop holding a gun.... a gravity feed hopper sticking out the top that holds paintballs!!! I used to play every other weekend till it got expensive, i know what they feel like. And with some people getting their eye shot out because of dumb asses going around shooting at random people that don't have the eyewear on, i called those cops hypocrites for doing it themselves. why don't you pay more attention before calling me a moron.

no really, cops dont use paintballs. the gun may be similar or the same, but shooting paintballs as i riot deterrent would be as lousy as chucking gravel. paintballs sting if they hit bare skin, but arent exactly on the same pain level as getting craked with a baton or sprayed with mace. police shoot beanbags, rubber and wooden nickles. i was shot at with wooden slugs by some trigger happy cops whose guns looked very similar to the one in the picture.

Well thanks for NOT being an asshole/ calling me moron..... but yeah, i was pointing out that it WAS a paintball gun, they probably put .68 cal (same as paintball size) round slugs or beads in them, which makes sense because paintballs completely shatter on impact, while a hard ass bead would not, making it hurt a lot more. Because those shots that bounce off you hurt more, if you've played enough to notice things like that........

I missed the riot when the Canucks lost the stanley cup. I was bummed. Actualy I think the Gap got looted pretty hard that night. HA HA!

uh-ohhhhhhhhhh what's poppin toniiiiiiight lol

the culture jammin shit is badass

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this