LOL! OMG! and all the other lame ass internet lingo.%!#

RIM THE JOB

Is anyone else sick of this bullshit. Lately this shit has been really pissing me off. LOL OMG G2G WUZ^!? FUCK FUCK YOU YOU! People also seem to think that spelling words wrong is 'kewl'. Some kids actually talk like this, "Hey wuz^, nmh(nothing much here) u?" THE U PISSES ME OFF THE MOST!! I mean, how much longer would it take to write YOU!? From now on anyone who talks in such a way, SUCKS AT LIFE!! ..........I have never been so mad over something so fucking stupid. well, lol, ig2g ttyl!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i used to be against this hellish machine

i remember when AOL was really popular and girls that were off the internet would tell each other "brb" while they're driving off in thier car...i started luaghin my ass off and called them stupid..i think i made'em feel stupid too...

i feel your pain, but i g2g, there is a funny show and im rotflmao and the 'rents are gonna come so ill ttyl..lol...hehehe, eat shit and fucking die fucking shit slang fucking shit fuck.yea, i also hate the fucking hehe's and haha's.....you cant fucking laugh on a computer fuckers.

Originally posted by VANDALISTIKO

i feel your pain, but i g2g, there is a funny show and im rotflmao and the 'rents are gonna come so ill ttyl..lol...hehehe, eat shit and fucking die fucking shit slang fucking shit fuck.yea, i also hate the fucking hehe's and haha's.....you cant fucking laugh on a computer fuckers.

you are my new best friend.

if your ever talking to a fob, heres a dicktionary of their unique little language

DeRe- There

YoOh- you

MoFo- mother fucker

AP- Azn pride

DiNk- think

DoOh- do

GoT RyCe?- they are obviously hungry and asking for some handouts

DeNnO- i dont kno

OkIeZ- OK

H4lL3l11j4Hx0rZ!!! 5pr1ngx0r br34kx0rz r0x0rz j0r b0x0rz!-hallelujah spring break rocks ur boxers woot (taken from my friend AzNxWeApOnR3)

Twisiting Words is Superb

spelling words abstract is dope. i know how to spell, i just dig words being twisted like graf names. this isnt english class...this is the internet streets. kids dont come on here to feel as if they're under supervision of the english police. deal with it.

to be honest with all of you, sometimes i use the following terms:

brb (come on it's shorter than typing 'be right back')

l8r (there is just no excuse for this)

lol (a not so pleasant departure from the common "haha". especially

useful in a long line of 'funny' things people say. no most of the time i'm

not laughting out loud)

w00t (no excuse for this. used sparingly)

im sorry im in quite a rush, so i didnt read any other replies....but i am constantly afraid that the english language will continue to be hacked away until the only breath left is in creative writing, and then it to will slowly disappear....i am deeply disturbed by this aspect of the internet and formally decree that the short hand interent acronyms of for the fucking birds....

Archived