Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dai

pierced tongue

alright like two days ago i got my tongue pierced and i was wondering if some people that have had this shit done can list some things that are good to eat with it in. this ice cream and pudding thing isn't cuttin' it. :)

Guest greedy mars

do you suck dicks? just wondering.. i never had a sexual relationship alll my life. some people would know on this board becuase they no i have no life up until a week ago when i stepped out of my basement into the real world. whats the deal.. hollaaa

slow up on all the homo shit. the pussy eatin thing is a whole other subject! naw i just really wanted to get it done. i've eatin jello, pudding, french fries, icecream, yogurt, slim jims, and pop corn. not a really great diet but hey i suffice. just lookin for good ideas because not being able to eat yeast sucks and eating is hard as a bitch when your tongue is sore.

you gotta chomp down on some OSAMA BIN LADEN GOD BLESS AMERICA UNITED WE STAND!!!

USA FOREVER!

bin-laden.jpg

"talk to the palm cause i am the bomb."

Guest platapie
Originally posted by swif1

semen

hahahahaha

dude, if it's been two days you really shouldn't be trippin offa what you eat... just eat what you normally would, and if it actually hurts just try to get thru it... if it's too much for you, then you should probablly get it checked out. but if you still want the soft food stuff, then: oatmeal! instant oatmeal comes in many, many flavors... good stuff

ANYTHING COLD AND SOFT! (NOTHING HOT!)

i lived on smoothies. jamba juice smoothies.. expensive bastards. but make your own if you want. also pudding, sherbert, yogurt... if you eat something hot you will die.

BUT SMOOTHIES!

Originally posted by cmeup

ive never been eaten/kissed by a guy with a tongue ring...etc...

teaser

tease is a chick?

Originally posted by mapo wc

tease is a chick?

maybe he's coming out?

when i got mine peirced, thank god it didnt swell up. so i could eat anything that i wanted to.

besides, i got the tongue peircing like 7 years ago. before it became a raver thing.:crazy:

Originally posted by Devilush

i got the tongue peircing like 7 years ago. before it became a raver thing.:crazy:

its SOOO strange that america only got the rave thing recently

7 years ago is about when Europe was doing the rave thing....................

it is weird. i didnt grow up here in california. but it seems like here in cali, they are really slow when it come sot the trends. i remember early in high school, i used to rave (so what? i admit it). and then i come here like 4 years ago, and they just started to hear about it.

but i remember when i went to europe, the rave scene was dwindling down.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this