I have a GIRRRRL question.

Guest Wilt

OOOOOOOOk.i usually have great luck with women.Any problem ive ever encountered ive been able to solve with ease.until saturday evening.allow me to drop the science:Rewind to last Thursday...i go to this club with my homie because he begs me and the whole free drinks until midnight thing got me.we're at some techno club,which i have no problem with because i like to get drunk and dance like the whitest fool there is.well there's is this dame that catches the attention of my collegue and he points her out to me as i sip on my gin & tonic while he tells my through the side of his mouth while sucking down a whiskey & coke about how she is checking him out.FINE.everything is cool.cuz this guy needs a girl to have some fun with since he got a divorce like 3 months ago.GREAT right?well he convinces my dick to go with him to talk to this girl and her friend..since my dick is the only thing that seems to work after a few drinks...i skip like a kindergarten kid over there and start chatting.now..i noticed while he was saying she was checking him out that maybe it was me..but i dont care about females too much because i dont really want a relationship right now.so im talking to this girl while my compadre goes and gets a new round of drinks..and this chick seems to be all about me.ive never had a girl look me straight in the eyes the WHOLE time we talked..talk about a turn on.anyways..within like 20 minutes i know all this stuff about her..and my homie keeps talking to her blah blah..we get her number..all is fine..then she tells ME in my ear that she would like it if we could hang out alone maybe this weekend so we could talk more without the deluge of 120 bpm satan in a snare drum.so i say..uhh ok..ill call you friday(which was the next day)so i can tell my bro is diggin this chick..he keeps telling me how cool she is which is usually his signal..so i back off and go do my own thing.so the girl and her friend leave the club..and my homie ends up talking to this other girl and gets her number too..so im thinking yeah man...hes got this new girl so i can possibly hang with this other girl without any problems..but i keep my cool..and we go home.well friday comes around and im hanging at my friends house,same friend..but he has a class at 9pm...so im like,ok ill chill here and drink a few frosted barley pops and shoot the breeze on the net till you get back.FINE,he leaves..i decide to call this girl and we talk for like 2 hours.a guy that hates telephone communication talks for 2 hours to a girl.something is up i think to myself.well she ends up telling me she digs me and NOT my droog...im like shit on me..what am i gonna do?maybe he doesn't dig her i think.anyways..we decide it'd be cool to hang out saturday as a group.so saturday rolls around and im smoking a cigarette on my porch with the same friend..and he tells me that HE called her and talked to her early in the day and she said she had things to do and we would have to reschedule our get together to another time.well all thats fine but THEN he tells me he asked her if she wanted to go out with just HIM sometimes and she says..yeah why not..now maybe she's saying this to be nice..maybe not...but i mean..i dig this chick,she digs me...and my friend also digs her...and he tells me so on the porch..and im like..go for it..but i really want to get to know this girl better...HELP!!!!!damn i wrote a lot....should i call her tonight or what??HELLLLP!!!ahhh..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

play the gentleman game. roll over to her work unanounced and offer to take her out to dinner. shes gonna flip out because your buddy just wants to meet her and drink and bone. whatever. playing it up is more fun anyways. take her out. have her meet you somewhere and when she shows up do the get halfway up outta your seat thing. or go all the way and pull her chair out for her. if you show some manners and act like a propper guy shes gonna love you. THEN when she finds out that you are a shoplifting vandalising drug addicted scumbag who just ACTS propper, shes gonna love you even more. My tip to you is to buy a Harley and wear a leather jacket. Girls love that shit. None of this asian car bullshit.

Originally posted by PopGunWar

THEN when she finds out that you are a shoplifting vandalising drug addicted scumbag who just ACTS propper, shes gonna love you even more. My tip to you is to buy a Harley and wear a leather jacket. Girls love that shit. None of this asian car bullshit.

ahahaha yeah that sounds like me besides the drugs...hahaha...and the asian cars and the harley's...i think i might show up at her work..i know where she works and what not..thats not a bad idea..but i hate malls..tough call...im just gonna play the smooth operator..we're all hanging out this thursday..same club..so we'll see what happens..i think ill call her tomorrow..not tonight..let her sweat it out a little.

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by Wilt

i dont care about females too much because i dont really want a relationship right now..

i can possibly hang with this other girl without any problems..

Something doesn't add up here.

I say fuck 'em all and rock your town like a Gwar concert in Deluth Minnesota.

Guest ego trippin
Originally posted by aederone

watch "kids" and do what tellie does....sure he has aids...but you get to say "yo" a whole lot.

Shit man, that kids my style messiah. I've based my life on his moves.......minus the aids

Archived