Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

**MOVIES**

Guest eessee

Guest eessee

WHATS THE HOTTEST MOVIES HAVE U GUYS SEEN??? I HAVENT SEEN TO MANY BEFORE BUT THE BEST ONE IVE SEEN WAS MONSTERS OF ART AND BOMBING EUROPE......:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

......scribble jam 4

Um... if you like all the elements of hip-hop you should check out scribble jam 4. It has some insane shit as far as the b-boy battles, these 2 dudes from 2 crews battle with headspins that will flip your lid., the dj comp is tight but the dj comp on 5 was better. The MC battle on 4 is sick with IDEA and SAGE....

as far as the graff... all production, little action just photo-graff mostly but tight.

CAPS................ we got next.

Guest TECONE SW
CountRockula fuck graff movies. i just saw resident evil, that shit was fucking dope.

don't see that movie drunk out your shit... I still have no idea what fuck happened... it looked hot though... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Area 8 from poland (i think) all action video.....pure trains....very good and you can download it off kazaa..or if you want i can hook you up with a temp ftp address and you can grab it and a bunch of graff clips off me......just e-mail me and i'll hook you up...peace:dazed:

OUT OF CURIOUSITY I WONDER IF ANY ONE MAY HAVE SEEN THIS OR AT LEAST KNOW THE TITLE. I SAW THIS MOVIE BACK AROUND 89' AND IT HAD THIS GUY THAT WENT OUT BOMBING BY THE NAME OF "KING67." I MAY HAVE MIXED UP THE NUMBER. THE MOVIE HOWEVER DIDNT REVOLVE AROUND GRAFF BUT IT IT SHOWED THIS GUY KILLING SHIT. SEEING THIS SHIT AS A NINE YEAR OLD LIT A FIRE IN ME THAT BURNS ON TO THIS DAY.