Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest eessee

**MOVIES**

Guest eessee

WHATS THE HOTTEST MOVIES HAVE U GUYS SEEN??? I HAVENT SEEN TO MANY BEFORE BUT THE BEST ONE IVE SEEN WAS MONSTERS OF ART AND BOMBING EUROPE......:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

i hate movies. they suck. im sick and tired of staring at 45 mins of "photo-graff." i do like some of the action parts like bombing and shit but i fucking hate that photograff shit. im not big on movies, but anyone know a GOOD video with straight bombing and less photoshit?

Guest ODESK

VIDEO GRAFF- OUT TO BOMB 1-2

GOOD VIDEOS ALL BOMBIN.

Guest CountRockula

fuck graff movies. i just saw resident evil, that shit was fucking dope.

I cant stand bombing movies, its seems cool at first right? Ever heard the expression " as boring as like watching paint dry" ?

......scribble jam 4

Um... if you like all the elements of hip-hop you should check out scribble jam 4. It has some insane shit as far as the b-boy battles, these 2 dudes from 2 crews battle with headspins that will flip your lid., the dj comp is tight but the dj comp on 5 was better. The MC battle on 4 is sick with IDEA and SAGE....

as far as the graff... all production, little action just photo-graff mostly but tight.

CAPS................ we got next.

Guest TECONE SW
CountRockula fuck graff movies. i just saw resident evil, that shit was fucking dope.

don't see that movie drunk out your shit... I still have no idea what fuck happened... it looked hot though... ;)

Guest Fabo 2

Go and find yourself a copy of Dirty Hands. You'll enjoy it.

ive got one with like neally pure bombing and there even a bit where they rob a kebab shop lol :lol

Guest The Fonz

Style Wars

On the Go

Dirty Handz

Video Graf...

If you want the dopest graff movie see the FX movie

but for regular movies Blade 2 is the hottest fucking movie!!!

Guest eessee

cool but can e-mail me the website where i can order from so we dont get lip for posting.....:idea:

Originally posted by REGULATOR

POISON IVY THE LAST SEDUCTION.....:love:

This is a hot movie!!!

ive got one with like neally pure bombing and there even a bit where they rob a kebab shop

is that londons white trash? looks pretty dope if thats the one your talking about

peace-:D

Area 8 from poland (i think) all action video.....pure trains....very good and you can download it off kazaa..or if you want i can hook you up with a temp ftp address and you can grab it and a bunch of graff clips off me......just e-mail me and i'll hook you up...peace:dazed:

OUT OF CURIOUSITY I WONDER IF ANY ONE MAY HAVE SEEN THIS OR AT LEAST KNOW THE TITLE. I SAW THIS MOVIE BACK AROUND 89' AND IT HAD THIS GUY THAT WENT OUT BOMBING BY THE NAME OF "KING67." I MAY HAVE MIXED UP THE NUMBER. THE MOVIE HOWEVER DIDNT REVOLVE AROUND GRAFF BUT IT IT SHOWED THIS GUY KILLING SHIT. SEEING THIS SHIT AS A NINE YEAR OLD LIT A FIRE IN ME THAT BURNS ON TO THIS DAY.

I have adobe premiere....i'm not sure if i send it that it will work but i could get you to send the vid to me and i could edit it for you.....but thats all on you....:o

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this