trey tiour this summer

eros

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest beardo

one of these, dont know yet. fucker skipped philly

June 20 | Holmdel, NJ | PNC Bank Art Center

June 21 | Camden, NJ | Tweeter Center

June 22 | Columbia, MD | Merriweather Post Pavilion

Guest beardo

yah, saw him in philly. t'was alright, im not too hot on the bigger band or id make an effort to see a couple more this year. i liked him a lot more in 99 when it was just a 3 piece. give a shout if youre going to be at a jerz show.

Originally posted by beardo

one of these, dont know yet. fucker skipped philly

June 20 | Holmdel, NJ | PNC Bank Art Center

June 21 | Camden, NJ | Tweeter Center

June 22 | Columbia, MD | Merriweather Post Pavilion

Beardo...:rolleyes: if you were anywhere near as knowledgeable of concerts in your area...you'd know that Camden IS Philly (according to everyone who plays there at least)

I've been to the "Tweeter Center" (what a gay name) and most of the bands that perform there always ask..."So are we in Philly or NJ?"

Ohh and uh...Camden is cheaper to rent out for a venue than Philly. Why, becuase it's fucking New Jersey! :crazy:

Hope that helped.

SIDENOTE:

beardo, get off your hippie ass and just cross the Ben Franklin Bridge. Or take the ferry right to the venue. :D

Guest beardo

you wanna buy me a ticket, i'll see you there. other than that, i'll see you at the show the rest of my band of gypsies goes to.

I've been to the "Tweeter Center" (what a gay name) and most of the bands that perform there always ask..."So are we in Philly or NJ?"

hahaha...yep....vedder asked the same question....

ofcourse then he follwed it up with, "fuck if i know....but i do know its saturday night", and proceeded to fucking rip.....

i like that venue, we got there mad early and just chilled on the water, listen to the band warm up, smoking js with some of the ladies, cute girls down that way, having some pops, talking to people....good time

beards this is what i tried to email you awhile ago when i was longing to go back to seattle, and in trying to imagine and wishing for a group i wanted to run it by you....i know i know....but the gorge is the sickest place ive seen for a show....saw phish there and it was spectacular.....memorial day weekend...this is cut and pasted from ticket bastard....i think soulive and a few others are playing too....

SASQUATCH! FESTIVAL,STRING CHEESE INCIDENT,BEN HARPER,GALACTIC

Gorge Amphitheatre

George, WA

Saturday, May 25, 2002 2:00PM

$45.70

Charge by Phone: 206-628-0888

Seating Chart

Ticket Sale Date(s):

Internet Presale Begins: Fri Mar 8, 10:00AM

Internet Presale Ends: Fri Mar 8, 5:00PM

Internet Public Sale: Sat Mar 9, 10:00AM

* GATES OPEN AT NOON *

SASQUATCH! FESTIVAL

SCI, BEN HARPER, & MORE

THE GORGE - GEORGE WA

A HOUSE OF BLUES CONCERT

SAT MAY 25, 2002 2:00PM

Scheduled to perform: String Cheese Incident,

Ben Harper, Galactic, Jack Johnson, and more TBA.

But yeah lemme know what trey shows your going too....i might be interested in some summer shows and the parking lot wanderings....

Archived