St. Petersburg, Russia Subway Action

Guest imported_Europe

Guest imported_Europe
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe
Guest Ted Wakowski

Economic conditions have been so bad in Russia I'm surprised there's writers at all. Living there must be different than what I've perceived it to be.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

Economic conditions have been so bad in Russia I'm surprised there's writers at all. Living there must be different than what I've perceived it to be.

no doubt about that one… good stuff.

Guest Ted Wakowski

In other words, I had pictured spraypaint and shit not even being available. But I guess it's a regional stee...

Any Russians on here with input on the graffiti scene out there?

you gotta be frickin crazy to bomb in russia man... they're legal system is fucking insane.... proobably like a hundred years in jail for bombing... crushing rocks with a pick in striped uniformes, with a ball and chain attached to your leg, singing songs about vodka and how girls in russia always have nipple hardons cuz it's so damn cold....

Titainium Respect.....

...BionicalyBeefo.....

I can't believe some writers can complain about the quality of graffiti coming out of St. Petersburg. It looks like it must be pretty chill, with the action shots, ladders and day flicks, but I imagine if you get caught they're either going to beat your ass and let you go, or you spend the rest of your life in jail.

A+++++

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Beefo

you gotta be frickin crazy to bomb in russia man... they're legal system is fucking insane.... proobably like a hundred years in jail for bombing... crushing rocks with a pick in striped uniformes, with a ball and chain attached to your leg, singing songs about vodka

To the gulags with you.

Archived