Swollen Members / Nelly Furtado

E-DubleSkilZ

Guest Ted Wakowski

Speaking of Canadians, has anyone seen that Choclair video? He looks like a black Telly Savales with hunting glasses and he's chillin with some Jermaine Dupri looking guy wearing his hat 8 inches off of his head. What the fuck goes on up there?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I fucking hate Choclair. And that ugly bitch Jully Black. They suck ass, and try way too hard to show of the, ahem, "bling-bling", which they don't even have. Cruising around in like KIA Sportages and rented hummers. K-OS is the only good Canadian rapper that they play on gay-ass muchmusic and MTV. By the way, one of his guests in his cabin suarez is muchmusic's own Nemageni Kiwanuka. You've certainly hit the big time now, Choclair.....

here is the DL on Swollen

madchild is a over hyped producer/businessman/emcee, he is doing his this and making money. I personally think that he doesn't complement Prev enough, although he thinks other wise.

Prev is sick, he is just tarnished by madchild, to make matters worse they are played on daytime radio and now have just begun to become the shit that the kiddies listen to....prev is stil rocking tho, the tru emcee of swollen members....

i dont know, these are my two cents about these guys...whatever

RDS woot woot :D

I saw that video on monday. I remember I was moping my kitchen (and i always need music so it was one of those music channles.)

Then I saw it, and was like, WHAT THE FUCK? NELLY FURTADO+TAGS?

I didnt know what to think.

But in conclusion, the beginning is very dope. :idea:

Guest leather sock
Originally posted by whoami

Not feeling the Y

The handstyle is fresh. Y included.

Don't hate, congratulate.

Originally posted by TEE_rase_war

here is the DL on Swollen

madchild is a over hyped producer/businessman/emcee, he is doing his this and making money. I personally think that he doesn't complement Prev enough, although he thinks other wise.

Prev is sick, he is just tarnished by madchild, to make matters worse they are played on daytime radio and now have just begun to become the shit that the kiddies listen to....prev is stil rocking tho, the tru emcee of swollen members....

i dont know, these are my two cents about these guys...whatever

RDS woot woot :D

Hey though. You dont see madchild in project scorpion do you?

On a personal level I think kyle is the hardest working person in the whole battle axe spectrum..That guy is behind the scenes and always on the go..

Those guys are a bunch of party animals..

Besides the nelly deal might have helped them go platinum..good for them

1. Swollen will never go Platinum. Even w/ the help of Nelly Furtado.

2. Outside of Canada these dudes get ZERO radio play so they are still fresh everywhere else.

Ive heard they are big partiers and i wouldnt mind chiiling in canada w. these dudes. I heard they own a bar out there

Originally posted by siloette

Hey though. You dont see madchild in project scorpion do you?

On a personal level I think kyle is the hardest working person in the whole battle axe spectrum..That guy is behind the scenes and always on the go..

Those guys are a bunch of party animals..

Besides the nelly deal might have helped them go platinum..good for them

Yes, he (madchild) does hella work and is good at what he does. But what do you think about the two together. I liked the project scorpion cd as well...

you from van?

and im really not sure about the bar, tony...do you have a name

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by hulk hogan

i still like kardinall offishall.

people may talk shit about him...

but unless you see him live,

YA DUN'KNOW !!

I'd like to think he's like KRS-one before Kris got all preachy.

Archived