new trains just added 2002

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by krowteN

REBEL ALLIANCE..

THATS THE FRESHEST NAME FOR A CREW IVE HEARD IN A LONG TIME, BEING A BIG STAR WARS FAN AND ALL.

that is a stupid ass name sounds like a bite from the rebels you know

smith revolt zephyr

plus all those pieces are floating learn how to paint on trains toys

Guest krowteN

^^hey puto, i meant the name of the crew is a fresh name because its from the rebel alliance from star wars, you know luke skywalker, x wing fighters etc. but yeah some of the pieces are floating, and that really sucks, but c'mon you cant front on crow dawg! he's been around for so long and his shit is fresh..to me at least.

r a-

stuck in a groove dog i've been around a long time and still doing what I love.....in a year or so...or more or less you'll be long gone and i'll still be doing my thing,,,,, so what then-another new jack is going 2 talk shit about me so FUCKING WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......like i give a fuck what u think! " I paint becuse I LOVE 2 " im not looking 4 frame from whore's like u...so take care love and peice out ka ka ka ka

OL' DIRTY BLACK BIRD!!!!CROW:mad:

Originally posted by asteelhorse

if you aren't doing this for fame, enlighten me on why you have a website that's all you and your boys? do shit like that and you're asking for it...

oh now is so bad 2 let other heads peep out a site that u cant get 2 if i never posted it on here???? so what if post it one here- just want some heads 2 see it lovers or haters!!!!ifeed off your HATE!:idea:

Originally posted by coro

oh now is so bad 2 let other heads peep out a site that u cant get 2 if i never posted it on here???? so what if post it one here- just want some heads 2 see it lovers or haters!!!!ifeed off your HATE!:idea:

---sorry about that i was under my brothers name<<<>crow!:mad:

Archived