FOR ALL BODIES HOSTING TALENT, GRAFF FEST 2002

incabus

Highly un-Informed

that last statement is incorect - by Underground ESSENTIALS.

a lot of those HI guys still bomb to this day! and many wrecked shit in the past.

most of them still rock fr8’s on the regular.....

so i’m not exactly sure where you got this information from but its not really true.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Highly un-Informed

Originally posted by semiauto

that last statement is incorect - by Underground ESSENTIALS.

a lot of those HI guys still bomb to this day! and many wrecked shit in the past.

most of them still rock fr8’s on the regular.....

so i’m not exactly sure where you got this information from but its not really true.

Well I dont consider fr8'd to be bombing , because theres a difference from going ontop a street and putting up than going to a train yard and putting up....and maybe a few of em do bomb (id like to see some flics)but still many think bombing is dumb.... I do like reos work and a couple others but...many think bombing is dumb so booooooooooo:D :D :D :D

• 1 month later...
Guest Sket One

YO get some food dare to

Last year it was freezing out and there was no food insight get like a hot dog vendor or sumthin. Dammm near starved and froze. Hook my man rage 3 up wit the wall too.

• 1 month later...

THAT SECOND PIC OF THE CHICK WITH THE FLOWING LOCKS OF HAIR IS TAKEN STRAIGHT OUT OF A BOOK CALLED SPECTRUM- A SCI-FI/FANTASY BEST OF BOOK THAT COMES OUT EVERY YEAR. ALRIGHT ITS A GOOD RENDERING BUT COME ON NOW- DESIGN YOUR OWN SHIT...... THAT SECOND PIC OF THE CHICK WITH THE FLOWING LOCKS OF HAIR IS TAKEN STRAIGHT OUT OF A BOOK CALLED SPECTRUM- A SCI-FI/FANTASY BEST OF BOOK THAT COMES OUT EVERY YEAR. ALRIGHT ITS A GOOD RENDERING BUT COME ON NOW- DESIGN YOUR OWN SHIT......

hipHOPevent GRAFF X-PO.Real Walls no EURO. all LOVE

ya HIT UP my email , and i'll give you all the EVENT DETAILS and FLYER and all THAT. Aug25bSeen@aol.com ...

let me know whatz up., thankz.. peace..bSeen/

Miami Fl, USA. --the event will be on SunDay AUGUST 25 2002

it will be near Down Town Miami on 480 N.W 25th Street.

it will be from 12: pm till 8:25 pm

it will have more than just Graffiti.

muzic, performances(breakDancerz), Live Local Rappers(CTRAFFIK)

and food and merchandize for sale..

suveniers and Giveaways will be available...

there will be actual high walls to paint on... $2. dollar entrance. aight. peace be there ....the pics of the Event will be posted on a new magazine and on various web SITES,

Respect, and dont miss out, bSeen in A MOMENT in HIST

eba00226726f00000009.jpg

in MIAMI USA, FLORIDA 2002..

all day SUNDAY, no heat, no bull, just Paint, indoor n outdoor

warehouse..

Archived