Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• When

• AORAone

• vinyl junkie

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. IT’LL BE IN THE KNIGHTBAT THREAD...

You find my a sick bat lamp and I’ll love that too.  Speaking of bats, I’m thinking of building a bat box and hanging one in my yard. 

Posted Images

hey get a room you two!

there's this guy at work that's annoying me;

he talks loud and says sexist shit and you can't get a word in when he's talking.

all the girls are annoyed by him as well but don't wanna tell him...fucking sleezebag.

fuck it...i'm gonna slack off for the rest of the hour.

:umm:

Originally posted by slave_one@Oct 18 2005, 07:05 PM

hey get a room you two!

there's this guy at work that's annoying me;

he talks loud and says sexist shit and you can't get a word in when he's talking.

all the girls are annoyed by him as well but don't wanna tell him...fucking sleezebag.

fuck it...i'm gonna slack off for the rest of the hour.

:umm:

You may as well tell him off, I'm not sure a guy like this has feelings in the first place.

yeah, i'm sick too...;[ i'm taking dayquil..so i dont really feel the sickness but my body aches and im wearing a hat to keep my head warm..and i have 4 layers of tops on.. and im not even hot.. and im at work, i wish i could go home but i cant cause we are short staffed bc some girl on the way to work got in a bad accident and another girl called out last night because she has the flu..... but at least i dont have a runny nose or coughing..

i heard a crash last night, i was woken up by two screeches at approximately 3:40am which was the followed by a KRSHHHH PLACK! and then i kinda laid in bed trying to go to sleep but i couldnt cause ambulances and shit came and then i looked outside my window and saw that this car had apparently T-Boned another one and there were like a couple of other cars messed up too, from what i heard today nobody got really injured.