NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest krie
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

dude, i haven't seen when or krie in here for a bit, just put it in the sig if you want... me and pistol put you down...

we'll get around to jumping you laater...

He gets my vote.

Cant all you knightbat wankers move off to your own thread and post ya crap there ?

hello yesir, this is 2Skinnz from the year before y2k and after aka big colorado aka greedy mars, how do i join nightowls? application? are there any recruitments going on. im on east coast 5 am time nice kid gnarly jeesh, i get no feeling 4 or 5 times out of a week and on days i got work in morning i dont sleep, on my break i drink red balls and read the local paper. i like long walks through cities amped to walk and every 5 blocks my bud and i walk we take shots of morgan, i also love jelly on my toast. the proofs in the pudding. id post flicks of the and1 mixtape of drugs and alchahol. im nice with the bottle tossing and lizzy doing with alot of lacedshmokezd, hey i cant feel my hands and i need this job . i do have a picture of my 22 year old neighbor naked, foxy lady dancer, god bless the women. one love

so anyways, after the unmasking of tue,

my night:

oh man... if sexual frustration could be harnessed as energy, you could use me as a bomb that would end all wars...

2 girls:

one: i am not allowed to have sex with you... i have had sex with you... but we're only allowed to have sex if your boyfriend's watching... and he's my best friend...

so that's been a little awkward every time it's happened...

i would love to do more than i did tonight, but i pushed the limits as far as i'm allowed to, and i love the both of you, so i won;t do any more than that...

other girl: christ, i would love to fuck you... i never have... but oh man would i if you ever gave me the chance...

you are fucking rad regardless, so cheers to you...

ugh... i totally fucked up my shoulder worse than it already was by seeing who could take more of an ass slapping, one girl or the other... so much kissing and nothing else... watching these two girls make out was so hot and so painful at the same time...

but tonight was fucking awesome...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Okay, so I'm in the same predicament I was in a few weeks ago... can't go to bed without finishing my drink + large drink somebody left behind. It's barely even midnight but this insanity started at 1 PM and I'm pretty sauced.

Sticking around till Im done.

It's called "Caldo de Oso" (Bear Stew), or "Caldoso" for short. It's some crazy type of sangría that fucks you up amazingly. I've had two bottles.

vinyl, your night sounds like it was pretty tight. My gf and I went out to the show but the best bands didn't even come on by the time it was two in the morning. We got drunk on pabst and whiskey. I ended up driving home and throwing some bottles from my car.

Sounds like it was cool on your end watching two girls make out. Why didn't the threesome happen? Your cryptic if not poetic recap of your night left more than a few loopholes....fill me in chief

This weekend has been completely insane. Random things done:

- Captured a falcon (but had to let him go).

- Got a blue macaw to drink some of my rum and coke.

- Convinced a stripper to tell my ultra-narcissistic friend he was ugly (super ego blow).

- Passed a beer, in the middle of heavy traffic, to two clowns on their way to a children's birthday. Not clowns as in funny people... actual clowns.

- Won 12 straight games of pool against people who were clearly way better than I am.

- Somehow convinced another friend that it would be a good idea to empty his drink in a little space in the car's center console normally used to hold spare change, and then drink it out with a straw. It's hard to describe just how fucking absurd this was.

- Went to an amateur boxing tourney, got the scorecard girl to slip on an ice cube we had somehow managed to chuck onstage ithout anyone noticing.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

This weekend has been completely insane. Random things done:

- Captured a falcon (but had to let him go).

- Got a blue macaw to drink some of my rum and coke.

- Convinced a stripper to tell my ultra-narcissistic friend he was ugly (super ego blow).

- Passed a beer, in the middle of heavy traffic, to two clowns on their way to a children's birthday. Not clowns as in funny people... actual clowns.

- Won 12 straight games of pool against people who were clearly way better than I am.

- Somehow convinced another friend that it would be a good idea to empty his drink in a little space in the car's center console normally used to hold spare change, and then drink it out with a straw. It's hard to describe just how fucking absurd this was.

- Went to an amateur boxing tourney, got the scorecard girl to slip on an ice cube we had somehow managed to chuck onstage ithout anyone noticing.

whoa, all i did was rive around, cashed a check in SF, drank some beer and whiskey and had dinner with mom.

How did you capture the falcom mammero and why did you let it go? you should have trained it to become you beacon of death to strike at your foes from on high