Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest willy.wonka

NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck I've been on the hold with the phone company for 30 minutes already the said there could be a delay of up to 40 minutes..:mad2:

holler....willy ill call you up this afternoon once I figure out whats going on. I heard sandies bandies...but I have no clue.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

is intangblefame rich or something?

Balla status nickel you know how I do...I smut peddle thats all that needs to be known haha...

Guest krie

i havent been on here for so long

i feel outta touch with it all

i saw a really dope movie last night. it was about orson wells making citizen kane.it had john malkovich in to too. fucking dope.

I wonder what Bill Gates was arrested for?

*nevermind. I didn't notice that there's little captions above the pictures.

fuck my girlfriend is stressin me the fuck out..I hate being a scorpio...GOD!!! today was so bad I woke up at 9:30 and left for a brief minute and I've been pouting around the apartment all day..Why do girls do these things..I said I would never fall in love again but I did... now im fucked..

My life is the total shits right now. My first love I used to live with and haven t spoken to in a year and a half called me outta the blue yesterday and said shes comming to town and wants to hook up...if you knew the history you'd understand..HTe last time we spoke I told her I didnt want to talk to her anymore cuz of my feelings i still had for her..now I'm scared that seeing her might re-kindle these feelings I once had.

SOMEONE HELP ME!!:confused:

I'd like to say it once again, yes it is correct I in fact DID make the 10,000th post in this thread.