NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

awwwwwww, i cant stand that show, before it came out on dvd or tv my friend had bootlegs, he made all of us sit there and watch the whole goddam series in one sitting, i hate it now, eins cool and the computer nerd(?name?sam?) but other than that the only episodes i liked was the one with the guy on horseback, and the teddy bear bomber, or the one where the computer nerd is playing the same game of chess throughout the episode and when she wins the old man dies....

yikes tommorow the baby is due.. this morning i had really bad cramps and back pain.. and i was laying in bed thinking oh god this hurts..and the pain is only going to get worse.. and then i thought well plenty of women get through this ...if they can do it ..i can...but in reality we dont have a choice but too endure all that fucking pain.. i mean until your about to have him..and take an epidural or whatever..haha so now i'm kinda scared.. but relieved at the same time.. to be able to fit into my old clothes and jump around and smoke a ciggeratte.. i've been walking alot its supposed to make labor easier.. so lets see if he comes tommorow.. i think he'll be late but who knows!!

Gday rags.. All good mate.

Well it just hit me that i do not currently have any alcohol :(

I need to get down to the store and get some

Though i really cannot be fucked going down there..I might just have to go get some

Hows things with you ?