NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OK so I havnt been here the last couple nights, not because I didnt feel like posting and staying up so late, but because my internet like got turned off...dont ask...but it made me motivated to go out and look for a job...McDonalds here I come...40 hours a week...plus some over time I can atleast made a G a month plus my other various forms of income...time to hit up some people that owe me money also....I got my sights set on goin back to Hawaii...so beeeeeeeeee ready! Ill be back on here tommorow, or ill try to later this evening...but I actually have to wake up early tommorow for once...

Originally posted by jesus saves

yet im up right now. and your all in fucking hawai where its 10 oclock . and your a nightowl? its 4 am.

were not all in hawaii, the nightowls are a diverse group of fiends

i myself live in california

where it is 1:06 in tha mornin

okay kids, rollcall!

okay here is the list of nightowls as far as i can remember, please feel free to add any names i have missed and then call me an asshole

-willy wonka

-pistol

-zack morris

-splinter

-vinyl junkie

-uncleboy

-el barto

-aser1ne

-gnes37

-platapie

as far as i know this is everyone aside from the down associates, you know who you are.