NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

country club malt liqour, kools, and cheap steak like woah.

what up 455?

eh fuck homey, im about to be homeless but should things follow through my pockets should be hefty....what up with a visit...bout time i left cali....anyway ramble ramble, i still got your email ill hit you up on the details.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

unnngh

damn. im about to make myself scarce. gonna be spending the next week in seclusion with "nature" and shit like that. living with out electricity. shits gonna be retarded. and not in the hip hop fun sense.

so what you are saying is if we aint nightowls we cant post in this thread?

i dont get it..

fine i'll create the fourth dimensional nocturne pandas...cause every body knows pandas are the second highest on the foodchain ..they have razor sharp teeth and adamintium claws for tearing girlies bra's off

fdnp like what!!

Guest ctrl+alt+del

alright holmies, im outro.

455 when i get back intangible should be back or getting back, well all have to meet up and look at his pictures and steal souvenirs from him.

uunngh.

out in search of the next hump,

c.a.d-burry easter eggs oner.

whats with the hostility man?

nothin but peace love and afro grease here billybob.

hell the last person i talked shit to was seeking almost two years ago. now look at he and i we are best of friends, he shaves my back and i set him up on the best corners to turn tricks.

cant we just get along?

Illogic and Blueprint just played at my bar......I think both of 'em are gonna tag team these 2 girls I know.......I hope they don't get AIDS......because they(girls) have been around more blocks than city cops.....hahaha...fuck it,I'm wasted.

Archived