NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

Originally posted by krie

hollar alure, whastup ? vent that anger out

haha ohhhh im venting. no more sad crying upset alure;] im so sick of it ugh you would think that if people care about you like they said they did they'd be there for you when you were having a fucking hard time. but actions speak louder then words, for sure. so the whole world can go fuck themselves. i'm taking a time out away from everybody...just me and my son;], and i cant wait to get out of this fucking state it can burn in hell too ..

how you doing?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yer, have you had your son yet ? or not yet ? I'm doing ok, just chillin at work quite bored. been pretty down this week, i was with this girl on the weekend, shes a really nice girl, but its my best friends sister, so its kind of like playing with fire on my behalf.. just been really worried im gonna loose a best friend outta all this.. its only wednesday, i wish it was friday afternoon :o

Originally posted by krie

yer, have you had your son yet ? or not yet ? I'm doing ok, just chillin at work quite bored. been pretty down this week, i was with this girl on the weekend, shes a really nice girl, but its my best friends sister, so its kind of like playing with fire on my behalf.. just been really worried im gonna loose a best friend outta all this.. its only wednesday, i wish it was friday afternoon :o

no no not yet, but he kicks it with me all the time haha, lets me know he's chilling by kicking me;] im due on feb 20th. yeah i had a shitty last week. why dont you tell your bestfriend? talk to him about it, and i mean if your not in it just for the pussy, assure him that you'll treat her right ya know?

feb hey, nice one!

got a name chosen yet ? my friend knows about it, he called me and when pretty mad about it, aint spoken to him since which sux, just hope it all sorts its self out thats all.. been chillin with rags much ?

no nooooo name choosen. i like caleb though, but havent decided yet. yeah, well he's just being the overprotective brother ya know.. yeah i'd give him some time then try to talk to him. no i havent been chillin with rags i'm all butthurt with him cause welllll i want to see him but he's always busy and traveling boohoo.

yeah, caleb is nice name, i wanna travel about , but im not old enough yet, cause if i travelled through the states i wouldnt be legal to go bar hopping.. dam, i dunno about the age in Europe etc, but here in Australia its 18 and you can go to bars and other venues

ughh ijust ate so much.. spinach and chicken flavored rice and a baked potatoe and milk.. i have no meat in my house booo.. but it was still good... yeah i travelled alot when i was younger to other countries, but i wouldnt mind going to other states, hell at least when your 21 your not gonna be pregnant ;D

haha lastnight i went to a kegger and um the sperm donar of my baby was there haha he fucking couldnt stop staring at my belly. fuck face. yeah and his stupid idiot friend who tried telling everyone i wasnt pregnant stood there staring too, thats right motherfuckers fuck you. everyone kept on telling me how cute i looked and rubbing my belly, while he was standing right there. hahaha.

im so bored right now, i came to work at 7am in the morning, 4 or so hour's later.. i still havent done anything, the boss is away for 10 days so everyones just slackin off, its getting quite dull though.. friday at last, have a few beers and go find some ladies :ballcap:

just sneak in, dude. Or you could do the ticket stub scam.

if 3 or more people are going just buy 2 tickets.

the first 2 people go in while guy#3 waits in the lobby.

Then one guy comes out with both ticket stubs and gives one to guy #3

then you just walk on in like you just had to go to the car or something.

you can repeat this for as many people you like.