NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

and 12 oz is where i go when i have female problems.

here is the low down.

there is a girl named grace. she is extremely beautiful and she also has a great personality (from what i can tell, ive only hung out with her once). everyone said she was interested in me as well. she is from hawaii.

thn there is a girl named ex girlfriend. i hung out with her last night and suddenly im not really interested in seeing grace again. which is retarded because grace is cool as fuck. i mean, im still going to go see grace but it just feels like when i went to see my ex girlfriend my connection to her was cut. fuck. and it isnt even as though i still want to be with my ex girlfriend. i really just want her to exit my mind for good. and everytime i go to see her i realize me seeing her isn't going to get rid of her.. or whatever. but for whatever reason i cant stop, and each time i see her i promise myself not to see her again and i do a pretty good job of it. up until i dont care that much for her again. then as soon as i am all humble about the situationshe calls or for whatever reason i call her and we hang out again. what.the.fucking.hell. die girls die.

I know exactly what your saying. bleh girls make me bi-polar.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i'd go with you alure, but then everyone would think i was the dad... and i can;t have that... plus i live in a different state...

but cheers alure, let us know how it turns out...

haha. rags was gonna go with me..but he is in another town right now and couldnt get a ride down..and my truck wouldnt make it .. he doesnt care!! just kidding.. yeah i was in a really bad mood today but when i went to my ultrasound my roommate/bestfriend was there waiting for me ..she had gotten out of her attorney appt early and made it so i didnt feel so alone.. and then i got to see my lil baby moving around awww its the greatest feeling..

IM HAVING A BOY

thats what i get for just picking out girl names. ;] haha. but i saw his penis!! haha.

Hello Owls...

- Good news alure! :)

im at work at the moment, the receptionist called in sick today, so they making me do it. its actually a very easy job! im sittin here doing fek all, sent 4 emails off and answered two phone calls, easyyyyyy mate

thank you everyone ;]..

when. how come i never get to talk to you on aim anymore? boo. probally cause i'm asleep by 10 o'clock these days haha.

fame. he's in a town nearby chillin up there with some homies and about to go to a wedding.

sneak. nah could never name my boy jimmy. i had a bad experience with a guy named jimmy.

Originally posted by alure

when. how come i never get to talk to you on aim anymore? boo. probally cause i'm asleep by 10 o'clock these days haha.

sneak. nah could never name my boy jimmy. i had a bad experience with a guy named jimmy.

maybve its cause you hate me, i dunno

i dont get on aim much anymore because i dont like typing to certain people

(not you, others)

and jimmy is a horrible name

sounds like a name some bassist in a shitty garage band would have

boxcars: logged for future reference...

as for me: i'm drunk... i have to be up in 4 hours for school... i am going for one single class... i'm not even sure if i have to be there tomorrow, but neither is the rest of the class... our teacher has been stuck in australia for a few weeks... he may be back tomorrow he may not... wednesday the president of the college led the class... if he is there tomorrow and i donp;t show up i will get dropped from the class... if i do go tomorrow and he's not there then i goo back home and i will have wasted the $4 getting to and from school, and i will be operating on 3-4 hours sleep for the rest of the day...

fuck school dude...

blah...

and i don;t know why every girl i fall for has to be fucking crazy... like, certifiable, been in the looney bin, up and down crazy... but they are... i just got off the phone with my girl friend... i was on the phone with her for an hour and a hlaf... i haven;t had a phone conversation last more than 15 minutes in at least 2 years...

and that whole call completely ruined my drunk...

fucking hell...

later owls... see you on sunday or monday...

p.s.

i renewed my prescription for sleeping pills today... hopefully i will use them for their intended purpose, but also be on the lookout for vinyl junkie wasted and hallucinating posts...